Chapter 17

*:·゚✧ Matcha tea with extra tapioca pearls*:·゚✧

Jisung stretched his back for what felt like the hundredth time before going back into his hunched over position to continue doing his college work.

He was too stressed right now and had too much work. He had thought that procrastinating wouldn't be such a big deal if he just did all his work on one day but now he had only a couple more hours before college started and he needed to finish his music history work, lyrics draft and well as finish editing his track.

He was the definition of screwed.

Glancing at his phone it read 4:37am, he had around 3 hours before he needed to leave for college. Rubbing his eyes Jisung let out a sigh and pulled out a bottle of Coke, one litre.

Gulping down a fair bit the boy rolled his shoulders back and started typing once more. Not before quickly setting an alarm in case he did fall asleep.

He was lucky that his music history was almost done and it was mainly just writing the last couple of paragraphs and sorting through his messy bibliography.

"Why do I always leave it to the last minute.." Jisung whined lightly at his own stupidity.

His eyes were burning, maybe he should have a tiny rest.

Changing the alarm to ring for 6:00 Jisung collapsed onto his bed, not bothering to change his clothes the boy practically passed out.

At least he knew his alarm would wake him up.

Except it didn't.

Once again Jisung was rushing to get ready and leave his room for college. It was 10:00 and he had only woken up due to his phone blowing up with missed calls and messages from Chan and Changbin as well as Felix spamming him with laugh emojis. His alarm was rubbish as he had stupidly set it for the evening not the morning.

Grabbing his bag and throwing in his laptop and hard drive, without forgetting the charger, Jisung then put in a notebook and a couple of pens which it doubt actually worked.

Jisung quickly replaced this hoodie with another one so he didn't go into college with one covered in crumbs of food from last night's midnight snacking.

Yanking his phone off the charger, which probably broke it. Jisung rushed out the door.

Moments later running back to pick up his bag which he had left.

Waving a quick goodbye to his parents who only laughed at his disheveled state, the boy ran off to college. Luckily there was barely anyone in the streets and so he didn't have to dodge anyone. Taking a quick shortcut through a park, Jisung had managed to make it in ten minutes.

He had only twenty minutes left before the lessons ended and his next one started so the very flustered boy headed to the canteen to grab some food to serve as brunch.

The canteen was fairly quiet, a few students were sitting with laptops typing away furiously, clearly up against a deadline. Going up to the counter Jisung grabbed himself a small selection of kimbap and a bottle of water.

"Hi, would that be all?" The server asked as she scanned it through.

Jisung gave a small nod and a smile before presenting his card to be scanned.

"You haven't got another money topped up on your card i'm afraid"

Jisung's eyes widened as he took back the card,gulping as he looked down at his food.

"Uh.. how much do I have on there?"

The lady checked the machines before giving a short reply, "nothing"