Chapter 10

*:・゚✧  Sweet Milk Tea *:・゚✧ 

"Please Hyung!" Jisung clutches onto Minho's shirt stopping him from leaving the dance studio after another practice.

"You know I don't really like anyone else at the college" Minho sighed softly. Pulling Jisung's hand lightly off his shirt

"But their my friends! I'm sure you'll get along" Jisung begged grabbing the loose shirt again.

Jisung was trying to convince the elder to join him at a party this evening. 3racha had just been given the news that they were now officially trainees of TWave. Jisung was still auditioning as an individual trainee .
As a celebration Chan and Changbin had decided to hold a small party to celebrate getting in. The younger had noticed that Minho always rejected going out with Jisung's friends constantly and so convincing the older was also harder than he had expected.

"You don't have to stay long, I just really want someone else there. Especially when I don't really want to drink much and knowing Felix he'll be drunk within the hour" Jisung pouted.

Minho looked down slightly at the younger boy. He was giving the biggest puppy eyes ever. Minho almost melted.

"Please hyungie.."

That did it.

"Fine" Minho let out a sigh, he would go, he's going for Jisung.

"Great! Thanks Minho Hyung!" Jisung beamed. He shrugged his bag up his shoulder and made his way out the studio.

"Who's going?" Minho asked apprehensively as he followed the bouncing boy down the hall.

"Well me, channie and Changbin Hyung, Felix obviously, Seungmin and Hyunjin Hyung!" Jisung mentally counted out loud as he scanned his pass to clock out of the company. Minho quickly followed.

When Jisung mentioned Hyunjin's name the older swore slightly under his breath. He did not want to be anywhere near that boy.

"I gotta go and rush to Chan Hyung's house to set up but I'll text you the address!" Jisung smiled and quickly rushed off.

"I am screwed" Minho whined quietly as he slowly walked home.

It was 8:30 when Minho found himself standing outside a pretty large house, two floors with a lot of windows, he could see into the kitchen and immediately spotted Jisung pouring himself a can of Coke.

He had decided to at least make some sort of effort in his appearance tonight. Wearing tight skinny jeans,ripped on his thighs, a loose button up white shirt that hung loosely, showing off his collarbone. He had permed his hair just slightly and ruffed it up leaving it a messy but neat.

Pressing on the bell he saw Jisung's head whip up at the sound and smile slightly before rushing to the door. 
Minho tugged on his shirt sleeve as the door was pulled open by the younger who invited him.

"Hyung!" Jisung smiled widely and grabbed Minho's hand pulling him in.

"I'm sure you already know my friends but I'll still introduce them to you because I don't want to seem rude" Jisung began ranting before even letting Minho to say hi back.

"Sun-sung" Minho tried to stop Jisung from talking waving his hand in front of the youngest face.

Jisung abrduptly stopped and looked at the elder. "Huh?"

"Hey" Minho smiled softly.

Jisung blushed lightly, "oh..um yeah hi Hyung, sorry I'm a bit hyper" Jisung scratched the back of his neck.