Chapter 16

*:·゚✧ Taro Milk Tea with tapioca pearls *:·゚✧

Jisung sleepily walked to the kitchen to eat some breakfast, today he was going to TWave to meet with Chan and Changbin to do some work.

"Morning Jisung" Jisung's father smiled as he took a sip of his coffee.

Jisung let out a mumbled 'morning' in response as he rubbed his eyes and made his way to the coffee machine.

"What are you doing today?"

Jisung outed out his drink before replying, "I've got to go to TWave to do some work with Chan and Changbin and then come back and do some college work"

The boy sat down and reached for a couple slices of toast before spreading on a generous amount of butter.

After wasting no time in scoffing down his food and cup full of coffee Jisung rushed to go and get changed.

Chucking on some ripped jeans and a warm sweater the boys grabbed his phone and bag before making his way downstairs.

Bubbles had been open for a couple of hours so there were a couple of people sitting around. Ducking behind the counter Jisung made himself a quick milk tea so he didn't waste any time.

Pulling out his phone after saying a quick goodbye to Mako and Felix who were working, Jisung saw a message.

Min ❤️

Hope you have a good day lil squirrel 🐿

Jisung rolled his eyes at the comment but replied either way.

Rushing off to Twave Jisung quickly scanned himself in before making his way down the 2nd floor to the recording studio. Today he was hoping to record his song for 3Racha's debut album so they could send it to the CEO and gain feedback.

"Of course you turn up with bubble tea" Chan chuckled as Han took his seat on the sofa behind where the boy was sitting.

"Can you blame me" Jisung shrugged as he took a sip of his drink, usually he would drink his tea really fast but today he didn't have time to even pierce the drink until he got to TWave.

"Next time bring us some," Changbin added.

Jisung grabbed his hard drive out of his bag as he responded, "Well I was in a rush today otherwise I maybe would've, but I also don't know what drinks you would want"

The boy stood up and went over to the desk to plug in his hard drive and load up the software he was using to record.

"Okay well next time ask and we'll let you know, I see you bring Minho bubble tea into college" Chan smirked.

Jisung's face flushed remembering how the day after the date at college Jisung had brought in his special drink that Minho enjoyed. He'd changed a bit of it up and wanted the elders opinion on it.

"I- tha-that there was a reason for that" Jisung stuttered out as he also remembered how Minho had kissed him that day after he had re-tasted it. He felt his stomach twist at the memory.

Changbin and Chan gave each other knowing looks, "So are you dating already?"

Jisung's eyes widened at the question,"N-no why wou-would I-we be dating?"

The pair gave out a small laugh together, "It's fine Ji, you do you" Chan reached to ruffle the boy's hair but Jisung quickly moved out of the way and ran into the recording studio.

-

Grabbing his bag and jacket Jisung gave a quick goodbye to his hyungs and made his way down to the dance rooms to see if Minho was there. It was a Saturday and so if Jisung could remember correctly the boy should be teaching a lesson today around this time.

Peeking his head through the glass doors he tried to find the elder.

In the room he thought Minho would usually teach when he saw another person at the front of the class, he vaguely recognised him from the auditions.

Taking a deep breath Jisung opened the door and gave a knock.

The choreographer looked up ," Oh hi, Jisung right?"

Han was slightly shocked they recognised him but nodded nevertheless, "Yeah hi, I- um was wondering if you knew where Minho hyung was?"

"Oh he's ill today, i'm covering his lessons" The choreography replied with a gentle smile.

Jisung gave a quick bow and thank you before leaving.

Minho was ill?

Without thinking too much about it Jisung left TWave and slowly made his way back home so he could grab some food and possibly his laptop if he decided to actually go and do work for once.

Walking down one of the busier streets Jisung waited at the crossing to safely cross over the road. He let his eyes wander whilst waiting, these lights were notorious for taking forever to change.

As he looked across the road he spotted Hyunjin sitting in a cafe, it looked like he was alone and so Jisung felt like he should go and say hi once he crossed.

However moments later someone else joined the boy.

Jisung's heart stopped.

He could recognise the face from anywhere.

Grabbing his phone he pulled up his contacts and sent a quick message.

'Hey! I'm done for the day. Do you want to meet up?'

As the lights changed green Jisung crossed over and as he did he watched the boy pull out his phone and type a reply.

'Sorry I'm working today, but I can do tomorrow?'

Jisung shoved his phone in his pocket, not responding. Did he really just witness Minho lying to him?

Had he been lied to about anything else?