000 ╰► THE NEW GIRL

·˚ * 🔭 ⋆ ☄︎

·˚ * 🔭 ⋆ ☄︎.

THE AIR INSIDE THE SCHOOL SUDDENLY FROZE as the new girl entered the school. Every student's gaze turned to her as they all marveled on her beauty.

"She's so pretty!"

"I wonder where she got plastic surgery from?"

"I wish I could be like her..."

Soon enough, rumors started revolving around the new girl.

Y/N, the new girl at Paradis High. Her not having a last name is peculiar enough. She has beautiful (e/c) eyes. And amazing (h/c) hair.

Everywhere she goes, she looks at each student with a smirk. A simple person would mistake it for her wanting to sleep with guys. But for the smart ones, that's not just a simple smirk.

"Alright class, settle down!" Mr Shadis, the homeroom teacher for Class 104 announced. He looked over at the door and yelled, "Come on in, rat!"

As the (h/c) girl entered the room, a few gasps could be heard. "Hello everyone! My name is Y/N. I hope we can all... get along." A terrifying grin came up to her face as she was instructed to sit in an empty seat.

Surprisingly, she was sat next to Eren Yeager.

"Listen, don't ever talk to me. I already don't like you." The brown haired boy grumbled.

She replied, "It's fine! I understand."

Deep down inside, Y/N felt upset at his reaction. However, that won't stop her from choosing her next victims.

"I already like this school!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Bland start but IM EXCITED BAHDBSJDBS

edited: 01/19/22