031 ╰► DEATH

TW: MENTIONS OF DEATH, BLOOD AND STABBING

Y/N FINALLY WOKE UP FROM HER NAP. It has only been around half an hour but it felt like it went on for days.

"Hello Eren!" She smiled as she leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"You're finally awake... I've been waiting for so long."

No one else was in class with them. All of their classmates were either in the other classrooms buying random shit or outside where the rides were.

They were about to go out when suddenly, Alice, Annie and Armin entered the room.

"Y/N? Can you come with us for a second?"

Y/N then looked at Eren with a warm smile. "I'll be right back. I promise"

That made the trio feeling as they saw how Y/N acted towards Eren.

They lead her in one of the abandoned buildings of the school. No one uttered a single word on the way.

Beforehand, Armin, Annie and Alice brought in knives. They reached the top. Mesmerised with the view, Y/N sat down on the edge of the building. "So... Why did you guys want to take me here?" She asked.

Alice sighed. "Tell us your true intentions. Why are you making innocent people disappear? To the point that we can't even remember who they are."

Y/N chuckled. She stood up and sat down on one of the abandoned tables. "So Armin and Annie really believes that I'm a demon now, huh?"

They all nodded. "Well, I'm not entirely sure. Was it guilt for abandoning Alice? Revenge for humanity outside the walls? Or was it the desire to be with Eren again? Like I said, I'm not too sure. I woke up in a field one day, with no memories whatsoever."

"It's obvious that you're lying." Annie scoffed.

"I mean, you got me there. But it's the actual truth as well. I also came to different schools for one thing," A small smile appeared on her face. "And that is to finally die. Overtime I realized that what I was doing was wrong. But then again, right in a way."

"But... It's still wrong for you to do that. From the weird video I probably took a few days ago, you said yourself that you've killed hundreds." Alice looked down, not wanting to be really upset.

"It was true. I can't argue with that. But, I did stop at one point."

All three of them were listening intently.

"The first time I stopped killing or, making people disappear was when me and Eren got a bit serious with our relationship. He taught me how to live, I guess."

"I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do. I don't expect you to forgive any of us." As Armin said that, he took out a knife and stabbed her left eye. Blood streamed down Y/N's face as she looked at Armin in shock.

Annie and Alice joined in and started stabbing Y/N. "Oh... I see... Why you... Brought me... Here..."

She stood up near the edge of the building. With no hesitation, Alice pushes her down.

"I'll be back... Eren... Don't worry." Red tears made of blood fell down her petite face as she gracefully fell down the building.

Armin, Annie and Alice just stared at each other down. "What do we do now?!" Alice asked, slightly panicked.

"We... We upload all the proof we have. All of our hard work for the past three years would come to an end today." Annie sighed.

Alice logged in to another account and posted all the proof she had stored in her phone. She felt bad for her dad. Both Y/N and Eren promised to never disappear on eachother. Yet Y/N died right in front of the trio's eyes.

Soon enough, Armin and Annie got a notification from their phones. The plan worked. "You can clean all the mess up on your own, right?" Annie asked as she faced Alice.

"Yeah..."

"Everyone's going against her now... I feel really bad for Eren..." Armin mumbled.

Alice received a notification from Eren himself. As she reads the message, tears fell down her face.

"What hsve I done?!"

Annie came towards Alice's side and rubbed her back. "We only killed the person who killed hundreds or maybe thousands. Don't worry."

Alice shook her head. "Yeah but she's still my mother! I know you two still find it weird but she and Eren are still my parents! Seeing them apart makes me really sad!"

Sighing, Armin sat down beside the two girls. "Y/N was our friend as well. Though she was a demon and such, she was still a nice person to us..."

"I have to agree on that..." Annie added.

After a while, Alice transported them back to the classroom. As soon as they arrived, Eren approached them.

"Where's Y/N?!" He exclaimed.

"I don't kno--"

"You know where she is! You guys were the last people she was with! Armin, tell me where she is now!" He cut his best friend off by screaming a bit louder.

"She went off, Eren! Why are you so angry?!"

"You guys posted those stuff about her, right?! You guys were the only ones who didn't trust her ever since second year! It's obvious! Why would you do that when she did nothing wrong to you all?!"

"She's a bad fucking person Eren! We did what we had to do!" Armin yelled back once again.

"Stop shouting! Y/N wouldn't like the both of you shouting like this!" Alice tried to stop them but it was useless.

It had gotten serious to the point that Annie had to step in and beat both of their asses. "Yeager, we don't really know where Y/N is. We posted those since it had to be done. Don't you remember what happened last year? It was quite obvious that Y/N was the Serial Killer. She manipulated the police. That's the reason why she isn't in jail right now."

"She didn't manipulate anyone!"

"Eren, she manipulated you!"

"I am free. Whatever I do, whatever I choose. I do it out of my own free will."

All of a sudden, Jean, Mikasa, Connie and Sasha rushed into the classroom.

"Guys... It's Y/N." Mikasa seemed panicked.

Eren looked at her, waiting for Mikasa to continue. "She... She's found unconscious at the bottom of the abandoned building." Mikasa looked down, not wanting to cry.

"Is that all?" Eren asked.

She shook her head. "Her left eye and and half of her body was stabbed. She may not--"

A laugh of pain escaped Eren's mouth has tears fell down his face.

"Not one thing has changed! Look at me! I'm completely useless! Y/N... You fucking promised!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I love this chapter sm