026 ╰► LIVE STREAM

THE NEXT DAY CAME and Nana went to school under her new identity

THE NEXT DAY CAME and Nana went to school under her new identity. She chose to be called 'Lisa' and everything was normal.

Well, not exactly normal since everyone was talking about her disappearance. The news was all over Paradis. For the first time in her life, her parents actually cared about her.

"What's wrong, Lisa? Do you already regret our small little deal?" A certain (h/c) girl approached the 'new student'

"Huh? No! I'm still not used to everything. Also, what class am I on now?" She asked.

"You're in my class now. So, follow me!"

Lisa nodded and followed Y/N. Once they arrived at Class 104, everyone's eyes darted towards the two."Good morning everyone! This is Lisa. She's new to this school so please be nice to her!" Y/N smiled. Nana or, Lisa smiled as she introduced themselves.

Alice approached them with a grin on her face. "Hello Lisa. I'm Alice. I'm also new to this school but, do you wanna sit with me?"

"Sure!"

Y/N sat down beside the sleepingEren and tied his messy bun into a neat one. He slowly woke up after and looked at her. "Why did you leave so early? I was going to cook you some breakfast." He was slightly pouting a bit, waiting for her to answer.

"Oh, wait. I'm so sorry. I forgot that I had something to do early in the morning. I'll make it up to you some time."

Sighing, Eren opened his bag revealing doughnuts. "If you haven't eaten breakfast, have this."

Y/N's eyes lit up upon receiving the box of doughnuts from her boyfriend."You're literally the best."

Before Y/N could get a piece of doughnut, both Connie and Sasha snatched two. "Can't believe you didn't buy us some, Eren." Sasha laughed as she sat down on her seat.

"Exactly!" Connie chimed in.

Luckily, there were 2 more doughnuts left in the box. Y/N immediately ate them both in under 5 minutes.

Meanwhile, with Alice and Lisa, they were conversing about the disappearance of Nana. "I honestly believe that all of it seemed fake." Alice blurted out, making Lisa feel a bit tense.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Lisa asked.

"What I mean is that... Nana's kidnapping was planned."

━━━

CLASS FINALLY ENDED AND IT WAS TIME FOR LUNCH. Lisa dragged Y/N towards the bathroom to have a word with her. "I thought no one would suspect me for being Nana?!" She whined, waiting for Y/N's answer.

"As long as no one recognizes you, you're safe." She stated, bluntly. "It's not entirely my fault that you act suspicious."

"Then... Give me that mirror! It probably did a bad job!"

Y/N crossed her arms and sighed. "My mirror can't change your appearance further more. It can only help one client at a time."

Nana groaned as she didn't hear the response she wanted to hear from Y/N. "Then you did a pretty shitty job at disguising me."

She was taken aback with what Nana said. "Well, we were in a sketchy alleyway. Do you really think I could see when we were making the deal? Use your brain for once."

As Nana left, Y/N was left in fits of laughter. "Making deals would make them become really stupid... Why does that even happen?"

━━━

SCHOOL ENDED AND ALICE was walking down the streets, filming her every move. "So everyone.As you all know, I'm a close friend of Nana's. She and I were friends ever since elementary." The brown haired girl informed as she walked down the path leading towards Nana's house.

"I already informed Nana's parents about me investigating her room so this is all good."

Around100 viewers were watching Alice's live. Among two of them were Y/N and Nana herself.

"Is this your way of proving to me that you're worthy of becoming my apprentice, Alice? Well, you've got my attention now." Y/N smirked as she continued watching.

"There's this girl in my school... She looked exactly like Nana. But, who knows? Maybe it's just a coincidence." Alice smirked upon looking up at the camera.

After streaming for a bit, Alice decided to end the stream. She thankedNana's parents for letting her investigate a bit till she went towards the place Lisa wanted to talk to her on. A few minutes prior, she received a text from Lisa saying she wanted to talk about the whole Nana kidnapped situation.

She arrived slightly early but Lisa or, Nana was already there.

"Why did you have to expose me like that?!" Lisa practically screamed.

"Calm down. I bet she told you that as long as no one recognizes you, you're good. Well, that won't work. Y/N manipulated you."

She gave Alice a look of disbelief. "What?"

"I said what I said. Y/N's manipulating you and you've fallen for it."

"Then...How can I sign off the deal?" Nana asked.

"Oh, you can't. If you do, you would take the consequences."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

crappy chapter but i've prepared smth big for the next few chapter