023 ╰► CHILD

THE SUN GLARED ACROSS THE SCHOOL AS A NEW DAY STARTS

THE SUN GLARED ACROSS THE SCHOOL AS A NEW DAY STARTS. Nana, a popular youtuber was filming around the school. Many pairs of eyes darted towards her as she greeted the camera she was holding. "Good morning everyone! Right now, we're here at my school!" She flashed a fake smile as she walked down the halls towards her locker. 

She was being forced by her parents to continue her youtube career so they could get all of her revenue. Nana ended her recording and removed all the make-up on her face. Feeling a bit hesitant, a certain (h/c) girl approached her.

"Nana. You're faking all of this, aren't you?" The brown haired girl immediately turned towards the (e/c) girl while shaking her head.

"What?! No! What makes you think that?" She asked.

"Well, everything feels like I'm watching a movie made of bad actors. I'm not making fun of you in any way but faking your happiness looks really creepy." 

"Then what am I supposed to do?! It's not my fault!"

Y/N gave her a grin she never knew she would make after months. "Of course it's not! After all, it is your parents' fault... Am I right?"

"Wh-What? How did you..."

"This is going way too fast. Just approach me when you actually need to. After all, I was the only one so far who knows the true you, right?"

Before Nana could even say anything, Y/N disappeared in the crowd of students. Sighing, she decided to go to her class. 

"Well, she's a demon. The daughter of the devil... Perhaps." 

Armin's eyes widened as he heard the information from the girl in front of him. "How can I be sure that I can trust you?"

"It's common knowledge that the island we are in right now was inhabited by the heroes who stopped the Rumbling." The brown haired girl crossed her arms. "And that the man responsible for the Rumbling had a fiancé. So... What if Y/N L/N was actually the Y/N we know right now?" 

"Who exactly are you?" Annie questioned.

"Who knows?"

All of a sudden, the door opened loudly. "Eren fucking Yeager! Where the fuck is your hair tie?!"

Everyone was startled by Y/N's sudden outburst. Eren looked frantically all over his bag for a single hair tie. But, nothing. "I'm so sorry my sweet angel! I was just--"

He cut Eren off, "You're so fucking cheesy! Don't give me useless excuses. You know I won't fall for them, right? I'll have to go over to your house and tell your mum that--"

He sighed. "Why are you acting like this anyway? Is it that time of the month again? Just sit down and tie my hair, dumbass"

Y/N chuckled and sat down on her seat. She took her hair tie and tied Eren's hair in a bun.

"Since you caused a stupid scene seconds ago, can you come with me after school?" Eren asked.

"I don't know. It depends. What do you even want to do?"

"I just want to spend time with you. Just say yes, dumbass."

"This amount of PDA is making me want to gouge my eyes." Connie said as he bit into a pocky.

"Agree!"

The couple looked at the two idiots sitting in front of them as if they were stupid. "Jean and Mikasa literally does more PDA than us. What are you two on about?" Y/N narrowed her eyes. 

The four of them continued to argue until Alice went over to Y/N's seat. "Can we please talk? It's important."

Y/N nodded and followed Alice towards the bathroom. "Is there something wrong?"

"Have you ever felt like you've met me before?"

"Yeah..." Y/N answered as she stared at herself on the bathroom mirror.

"I'm your daughter."

Y/N looked at her in skepticism. "Really? Prove it."

"Well, I used a fake last name to cover up my identity. I have the color of my dad's hair, I have your eye color, I have dad's eye shape, and... I literally look like your carbon copy."

"I need more proof, Alice. I don't even know who's your da--"

"Eren Yeager. He's my father."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I finally fixed Chapter 23!

I'm basing Alice and Y/N from Nanno and Yuri tbh.