013 ╰► HISTORY LESSON

CLASS STARTED AND EVERYONE WAS WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THE TEACHER TO START THE LESSON

CLASS STARTED AND EVERYONE WAS WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THE TEACHER TO START THE LESSON. "Alright everyone! Today, we'll be learning about the rumbling, the man who started the rumbling and the tragic love story between the man and the girl he loved. Please turn to page 69." Miss Hange smiled as the students quickly turned their books.

As soon as Y/N heard the rumbling, her hand began to shake uncontrollably. "Are you okay?" Eren whispered.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it."

Once Y/N turned the page, memories started to flow through her head as she saw the portrait of the man she once loved. 

"Eren Yeager..." Y/N gasped as she stared at the portrait, completely mesmerized.

"He looks exactly like me!" Eren exclaimed.

Miss Hange chuckled at Eren's sudden outburst. "Well, he actually does. The name is completely the same as well." 

Everyone on the book somehow looked the exact same as everyone in Class 104. Y/N was confused till she saw herself. The portrait had her gorgeous features in it. She soon recognized the ring on her finger on the portrait. She flipped the pages to see if Eren has the same one and surprisingly, he did. 

"Alright class listen up! The man who looks like Eren was coincidentally called Eren Yeager as well. He was 19 when he activated the rumbling 2,000 years ago. The rumbling wiped out 80% of the population. But because of the rumbling, it eradicated all Titans and turned the remaining pure Titans back into humans."

The class snickered after Hange read out the first few paragraphs of the lesson. Y/N was deep in thought however. As she slowly remembers everything that happened on the day of her death, her head started to hurt. 

"Now, let's move on to Eren Yeager and Y/N L/N's tragic love story,"

Soon, everyone's heads turned over to the two sitting at the back as Y/N blankly stared at the page.

Hange continued, "The two met when they were cadets. Y/N was known to be mysterious and nice by her comrades. However, in Eren's eyes, she was just perfect for him. The two started dating in year 854 and soon, the two were married to each other in the year 850." Hange sighed. "In the year 854, Eren sneaked into Marley and pretended to be an injured soldier. He caused destruction in the city of Liberio with his Titan to delay the attacks of the Marleyans. He was soon kept locked away by the Survey Corps for about a month. Once he escaped using the Titan he stole, with the help of the Yeagerists, he infiltrated a captured Marleyan's restaurant and confronted his friends and his wife,"

Y/N became even more dizzier as she knew what was about to happen next.

"A fight broke out between Eren and Armin Arlert. Armin was the 15th Commander of the Survey Corps. But, I'll teach about that in another time," Hange continued, "Eren commanded the Yeagerist to lock up his friends. He and Y/N were left in the room however. The two spoke a bit and then... Eren grabbed a knife and stabbed her. No one knew what her last words were. But, historians believed that it was something about Eren."

Feeling hesitant, Y/N raised her hand. "Did Eren really love Y/N? Or, did what he say according to the book was actually Eren's true feelings?"

"Good question. It was revealed by Armin that Eren killed Y/N so she wouldn't see him activating the rumbling. Though he died at the end, his grave was placed next to Y/N's. Even though Y/N's body was never found. Eren wanted to give Y/N freedom just by letting her die. I personally believe that those two are living their best lives together somewhere better."

The lesson ended a few minutes later. Y/n wanted to cry after hearing the lesson. She thought that the Eren 2,000 years ago actually hated her. But it turns out, he actually didn't.

"It's really weird how the people from the lesson Miss Hange told us about looks exactly like us and has the same names as us." Connie said as he munched on a potato chip.

"Imagine if that was actually are past lives! That would be so badass!" Jean exclaimed.

"That would be nice considering how Mikasa was so cool." Mikasa smiled as she held her boyfriend's hand.

"Oi! No PDA in school!" Both Sasha and Connie yelled.

"Shut up! Y'all are just jealous that I have Mikasa as a girlfriend." Jean scoffed.

"Jean... It's really unfortunate that Mikasa's dating you. No one would want to date a horse." Eren cackled.

Y/N was silent the whole walk. Eren didn't notice till they arrived at their lockers. "Y/N... Is there something you don't want to tell me? You look like you wanted to cry ever since the lesson started."

"Can we skip class again and head upstairs to the rooftop?"

"Alright... Anything for you."

As they arrived, they sat down, looking down at the view of the nearby buildings. "Now, tell me what's going on with yourself."

Y/N faced him and started breaking down. "I made the wrong choice! I should've came back and saved him! He could've had a happy life with everyone..." More tears escaped Y/N's face as she recalled the time the old Eren was smiling brightly, wishing for a bright future.

"I don't exactly know what you mean but don't blame yourself for making the wrong choice. The guy you're talking about probably has freedom right now," He smiled as he tucked Y/N's hair behind her ear. "If it makes you feel better, I can tell you some weird stories."

"Alright... Go on, I guess." 

"I used to have dreams when I first met you. I looked like myself and everyone was themselves. Except, all of my thoughts were about you, Marley, Freedom and the Survey Corps. When I heard about the lesson, my mind blew as the things I was seeing in my dream actually happened."

Y/N couldn't help but laugh at Eren's silly antics. It reminded her of the old 15 year old Eren when she was back in the Survey Corps.

"You're so adorable. I literally don't deserve you."

"Well, I'm happy that I made you smile right now. But do you still remember our promise?"

"Of course I do!" Y/N exclaimed. "How would I ever forget?"

The two started fooling around.

However, Y/N already forgotten what she came here for. She was here to seek death.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Honestly, if Y/N was in the actual anime, her theme would probably be "Call Of Silence" "eye-water" or "Call Your Name"