014 ╰► USURPER EREN YEAGER

TW: MENTIONS OF BLOOD

IT WAS SUCH A FAIRLY SUNNY DAY IN PARADIS as the clouds floated across the light blue sky. Although it was winter, it was still a bit warm. 

"Good morning, Monika. What do you have there in your hand?" Y/N stopped as she saw the pink haired girl.

"Oh this? It's a packet of berries. Want some?"

The (h/c) girl nodded and took 3 from Monika. She consumed all 3 of them and then, looked at Monika with a grin. "You know, there's more ways to kill me. Poisoning me isn't the only way."

As she walked away from Monika, she noticed a first year boy looking down to the ground. "Are you alright?" Y/N asked.

"Yes! Yes, I'm fine.." The boy looked at her and forced a smile.

"No, you can tell me anything. For starters, tell me your name."

"I'm Samuel." He sighed. "I guess I couldn't help how I feel like I'm being lied to. Like just now, my best friend said he would be right back. But, I just saw him going with his girlfriend."

"Well, how about we make a deal?" Y/N grinned.

"What kind of deal?" 

"Follow me."

Y/N and Samuel walked towards Y/N's locker. She opened it and opened the black notebook. "Now, if you agree with the deal, you can see if the person's lying or not. Well, not me since I gave you the deal." She handed him the notebook. "So, is that a deal?"

He read through the rules and afterwards, he pricked his finger. Without anything to say, he left.

"That was rather rude, darling. Well, it's not his fault anyways. After all, he wanted to know what was the truth and the lies."

As Y/N closed her locker. Her eyes were immediately covered by a pair of hands. "Guess who?" The husky voice of the guys whispered through her ear.

"Eren, it's obvious that it's you." Y/N giggled.

"Was I really obvious? Well, here you go. I got you something." 

Y/N turned around and her face immediately lit up. Eren gave her a small silver ring. "We're already getting married... Nice job, Yeager." She wore it on her thumb and flicked his forehead.

"You guys show more PDA at school than Jean and Mikasa." Sasha said as she drank her orange juice.

"What?! We're not even dating, idiot." Y/N deadpanned.

Connie eyed her suspiciously and said, "She was just saying, Y/N. WHy are you getting defensive?" 

"Yeah Y/N. Why are you getting defensive? There's nothing wrong with us dating, right?" Eren chimed in.

"Fuck off Eren."

The four group of friends walked together towards their classroom, occasionally joking around. They all separated as they entered. Y/N sat down on her chair and admired her new ring. She absolutely adored it. 

"You know, you have to give me something in return." Eren placed his head on the table.

"Alright? Then what do you want?" Y/N asked.

"I don't really know. But I wanna know what was beyond this island. I assume you already saw what's beyond this island since you knew who Reiner, Bertholdt and Monika were. But, I want to see the mainland myself."

Y/N pondered for a bit. "Then, let's make a deal."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm kidding... I can't really give you what you want. However, I can do whatever you want for now." Y/N smiled.

"Then... Call me Usurper Eren Yeager the whole day." He laughed.

"I hate you so much," She sighed. "But fine, whatever. I'll call you Usurper Eren Yeager."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Short Chapter but the next one would be longer, I promise