018 ╰► TRUTH UNTOLD

TW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

AN HOUR HAS PASSED EVER SINCE Y/N'S SUDDEN OUTBURST. Everyone found something to defend themselves with. Which, it was a good thing.

Y/N occasionally checked her mirror to see where the Serial Killer was. It was of course waiting for Y/N's orders. The police hasn't arrived on time yet and it was getting a bit more peculiar every minute that passed.

"I'm going to go check if the Serial Killer's around." Y/N announced. "Don't follow me in case y'all get killed."

Not letting anyone follow her, she stepped outside with her mirror.

"Go downstairs and meet me at the stairs." Y/N instructed as she arrived at the flight of stairs.

A few minutes later, the Serial Killer arrived. She stood there, waiting for Y/N to say something.

"You look so adorable! I'm such a genius for styling you like this!" Y/N laufhed maniacally. "But, did you scare all the students?"

The Serial Killer nodded. "Good, keep up the good work. Also, you should make sure that the other dust bunnies wpuld play their part. I would be very disappointed if one of you messed up, you know..." She smiled. "Go follow my lead. However, you should walk around my classroom for at least 30 minutes."

Y/N walked away from the Serial Killer. "Also, I didn't realized how good I actually was at singing. You should creep out more students with that nursery rhyme."

As she arrived back to the classroom, everyone looked at her in shock. "You're still alive!" Sasha hugged her.

"Of course I am, Sasha! The Serial Killer wouldn't dare to kill me. Now, let's lock this door in case she comes down."

"Come down?" Mikasa asked.

"Yeah, I heard her coming back downstairs."

With that, Sasha immediately closed the doors.

After closing the doors, footsteps could be heard. "Come out, come out wherever you are!" An eerie laugh came afterwards.

Everyone hid under the window as the Serial Killer circled around the door. "Anyone? I know you want to go outside... It's all cold and dusty in there!"

It went on for 30 minutes, just as planned. After that 30 minutes, the Serial Killer left.

"The Serial Killer sounded so much like Y/N..." Monika muttered as she looked onto the blank chalkboard.

"What are you implying, hmm?" Y/N crossed her arms as she gave Monika a questioned looked.

"You... You made a replica of yourself but in a disguise! That's the reason why you were muttering to yourself! You're not human..."

Y/N laughed like a psychopath. Everyone got away from her as they watched her slowly descend into madness.

"Why are you laughing? You're not actually the serial killer, aren't you?" Jean questioned as he pulled Mikasa behind him.