045 ╰► FLOWER BED

EREN AND Y/N WENT OUTSIDE towards the flower bed Y/N pointed out

Y/N gave him a knife. Once they arrive, Y/N was waiting for Eren to finally stabbed her. "Are you ready Eren?"

"No, I'm not..."

All of a sudden, everyone arrived to where the two were. "Y/N?! Eren?! What's happening here? Why is Eren holding a knife?" Mikasa questioned as she looked at the two with widened eyes.

"Surely not... Right?" Connie asked.

Y/N couldn't take it anymore was she broke down once again. "I'm so selfish..."

"No... You're not, Y/N." Eren gave her a hug but something was different this time. Eren had marks all over his face.

Once the two let go, Y/N noticed them. "Oh... I understand now..."

She laid down the flower bed.

"Yeah... Take care of Alice for me, alright?"

He then walked over to Alice and gave her a hug. "I'm sorry Alice. Take care of mum, alright? You better be a good girl."

"I'll miss you so much!"

He then approached all of his friends.

Then lastly, he approached Y/N once again.

"It's up to you to stop me. You know where I am, righ--" He was cut off by Y/N kissing him on the lips.

"You're an idiot. I love you so much."

In return, Eren embraced her once more. "I love you, too. But please... You have a long life ahead of you... So forget about me. Be free.... Please, Y/N. Forget about me."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

You didn't expect that, didn't you?