043 ╰► ATTEMPTS

TW: MENTIONS OF BLOOD, SHOOTING, POISONING, CHOKING

"EVERYONE... I THINK IT'S TIME FOR A PUBLIC EXECUTION." The tension became thick as Violet announced the sudden public execution in the Winter Ball.

Sasha and Connie immediately ran towards the entrance, stopping anyone from going out of the venue.

"Don't worry everyone! It's just one person," A smirk formed on Violet's face. "After all, that person really deserved it."

The person Violet was talking about was silently laughing at her stupidity. Armin, Annie, Jean and Mikasa did what they planned.

"Y/N... I know you're here. Just show yourself."

The girl in black faced Eren and smiled at him. She gave him a kiss on the lips and said. "I'll be back, Eren. Don't worry too much, alright?"

Eren was confused but watched as the events unravel.

The girl in black walked forward. Laughing her infamous laugh, she removed the mask that was covering half of her face. "Surprise. So, when's my execution?"

Violet took out her gun and pointed it at Y/N's forehead. "I would say that your public execution is now but, where's all the fun in that?"

The two laugh maniacally, sending chills down everyone's spine. All of a sudden, Violrt pulled the trigger. Leaving a hole on Y/N's bloody forehead.

A strike of lightning could be seen in the distance and the lights were off. Leaving the glow of the moonlight to light up the room. "Seems like my forehead is still intact... Do you still have any ideas? We could stay here all night. I'm patient," An eerie laughter was let out of Y/N's mouth. "After all, you left me in that prison for a week."

The next thing Violet tried to do was poisoning Y/N. She gave her a drink and nothing happened. "You're too weak, Violet. You could've trained more when I was away."

Violet was getting a little bit more impatient. She turned one of her eyes into the same eyes Y/N once had when she gets angry and starts choking her. "Weak... ass... bitch..."

Violet let her go, only to receive a small grin from Y/N. "You give up? The only way to kill me was way too obvious. And you were the first one to know it. How dumb can you even be?!"

Everyone watched as Y/N turn into a psychopath. Her sclera turned balck and the pupils turned red. "Oh darling... Do you want to play murder with me? Whoever kills the other person wins!"

"Alright. I'll do whatever it takes to kill you."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

imma watch monster high and then go back to writing bYe