020 ╰► PSYCHOPATH

TW: MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND DEATH

RUN, ALL THEY NEED TO DO TO SURVIVE WAS RUN. For her, it was all fun and games. But for them, it was for survival.

Eren suspected that the Y/N they all saw back in their classroom wasn't the same Y/N who went out. For starters, the ring he gave her wasn't there. The shade of her (h/c) hair wasn't the same. And, her aura was a bit more sinister.

He was all alone. Running through the halls. Since it was a big school, everyone split up and hid in places they think would be make them hidden.

"Everyone! Don't run away from me! I'm so bad at tag!" The footsteps of the Serial Killer was getting louder and louder. Eren picked up his pace and ran towards the nearby classroom.

"I can sense that someone's nearby. Well, everyone in this school has gone to hiding. But you! I can sense that you're near, Eren Yeager!" His breath gitched as he heard his name being called. He covered his mouth with his hand till the Serial Killer slowly walked away.

"Was I mistaken? I swear I heard someone nearby..."

The footsteps died down and it was silent. It was the perfect time to flee. Or so, that was what Eren thought.

As soon as he stepped out of the room, he was immediately greeted by a knife being pointed at his throat. "Why hello there, darling." The girl behind the bunny mask smiled.

"Y/N? Is that really you?"

The serial killer placed her knife down and placed the tips of her fingers on the mask. "What makes you think I'm her?"

"You have her ring. The very ring I gave her. Plus, it's clearly your voice."

She sighed and took of her mask. "You got me there, Yeager."

"Why are you murdering innocent students? I know uou're psychotic but I've never expected you to be THIS psychotic." Eren said as he slowly backed away.

"You know, me and the serial killer talked. We had some similarities and we got along pretty well."

Eren looked at her in confusion. "But you and the serial killer looked the exact same. Are you twins or something?"

"Hmm... You could say that she'a a copy of me," She smirked. "Bur for now, don't tell anyone till the game ends."

Y/N walked away from the brown haired boy and started walking around the school. She of course ignored most of her friends on purpose but, she wanted to taunt one specific person.

"You know... I can sense where you are."

The truth is, she knows exactly where everyone is. However, she wanted to create mass hysteria.

"Come on, everyone! You guys are making it harder for me!" Her voice echoed throughout the halls.

All of a sudden, she saw herself walking towards her. "What a surprise! I already found someone."

The serial killer smiled as Y/N removes her mask. "Let me kill her. Just cause distraction and follow my orders." The clone nodded and walked like she didn't just saw Y/N.

She saw Eren in the distance once again. She ran towards him and gave him a big hug. "Eren! Can we get back together, please? I really miss you!"

"You're acting weird... I mean, everything is weird enough. But sure, I guess. Let me vreak up with--"

"Don't worry about that! I have that taken care of already."

Y/N poked Eren's nsoe and then ran away. "Huh?! Y/N! What are you gonna do?!"

He chased after Y/N but she was too quick. Even with his stamina, he still couldn't chase after Y/N.

After a few more minutes of running, Y/N arrived at Monika's location. As she opened the door, she expected the girl looking scared. But, she saw the pink haired girl stabbing her as soon as Y/N entered.

"You think you can fool them, huh? Well, you can't fool me, bitch."

Monika repeatedly stabbed Y/N. Removing her mask, she left multiple scars on her face. She didn't even change her expression as she was repeatedly being stabbed.

"You know, my outfit would be prettier if it has your blood in it," She took out her knife and gave Monika the creepiest grin she had ever seen.

"You know... I've been always annoyed by your presence. I saw you as a threat especially when you took Eren away from me," She repeatedly stabbed Monika. "You're looking really pretty, honestly!"

The whole time, Monika was screaming. Y/N was enjoying every single second.

Once she finished, she turned around to see Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie staring at her, shocked.

"What did you do?! Did you just... Kill Monika?!" Bertholdt exclaimed.

"You saw it with your own eyes. I did kill her."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Life tip : Don't write while on a taxi.