029 ╰► INFORMATION

THE AIR FELT TENSE AS THE THREE SET THEIR GAZE UPON Y/N

THE AIR FELT TENSE AS THE THREE SET THEIR GAZE UPON Y/N. The saie girl looked nothing like her current self. She looked more matured and outdated.

In Alice's eyes, the woman in front if her gave her so much memories. The mother she once knew was in front of her. She couldn't help but cry.

"Oh? Alice, my dear. Please don't cry. I'm so sorry for leaving you at such a young age..."

Annie and Armin looked at each other in confusion. "Uhh... Y/N? What do you mean?" Armin asked in confusion.

"I forgot to tell you guys! Come, follow me!"

The three hesitated a bit before following Y/N. She least them towards a huge library. "So this library... It actually has everything I know,"

Armin gasped at all the books in the library.  "So, you guys are free to use them. But I'm sure that, that's the only reason why you're here."

"Yeah... We actually came here to learn about something about you." Annie blurted out.

"I actually know what you guys mean... It's pretty obvious," A slight smile appeared on Y/N's face. "You guys want to kill me."

Everyone grew silent as they heard what the (h/c) girl said. "How did you know?" Alice asked, a bit quietly.

"I've been acting dumb the whole time," She faced both Armin and Annie. "Ever since we were second years, I knew you guys were out to get me. My suspicions grew ever since you, Reiner, Bertholdt and Monika transferred in."

Alice looked down on the table, avoiding Y/N's gaze. "Then... Can we got to the point?"

"How cam we kill you?" Armin finally asked.

Y/N gave out a small laugh. "It's kinda obvious that I cannot be killed. However, Alice said a few nights ago the I wasn't immortal like I used to. She was a bit right about that however, there's only one way for me to be killed."

"What is it?" Annie asked, brewing a bit impatient.

"That, I can't say. Only 'she' has the book."

Armin sighed. "Who's 'she'?"

"The devil within me... I can't say her name... Well, we share the same name but she's... The growing evil inside of Y/N." Y/N explained as she flipped through the books.

Annie then asked, "Can you tell us something else then? Something like how you came to be this way or how Alice got her powers?"

"A long time ago, walls surrounded an area within Paradis. Those walls were named Maria, Rose, and Sina. That's basic Hiwtory of Paradise, right?" She smiled a bit. There was something that wasn't taught to any of the schools though. Even the Y/N you guys know were deluded about these facts,"

Y/N recalled the times when she was just normal. "Y/N didn't die because of Eren stabbing her. Before she died, she made the decision to give out her life to the man she loved. She watched all of her friends die and eventually... Her daughter suddenly went missing. With her power, she manipulated herself into thinking that Eren stabbed her and also forgetting about her three year old daughter."

Tears threated to fall down Y/N's eyes as she recalled the events. "I gave her the power to stop me and eventually try to find a way to kill me... I'm so sorry for letting you guys see me in a state like this..."

"No! It's totally fine! It would be really helpful if you tell us more."

Y/N smiled a bit as she recalled some more memories. "I'll tell you guys one of the most important information you guys can get then," She looked towards Armin and Annie. "Except for Alice, everyone in our school is a reincarnation from Paradis 2,000 years ago."

Annie and Armin were shocked. "So you're saying that me and Annie used to be enemies?!"

"Pretty much... It's ironic how everyone's friendship didn't change a tad bit."

"Is there one more thing we should know about though?" Alice asked.

"Well, there is. Be cautious around the devil. She's a bit aggressive--"

Their conversation was soon cut by someone entering the castle.

"Oi bitch! Where the fuck are you?! We need to discuss about something!"

The four looked at each other, not knowimg what exactly to do. "All I can do for you guys is to distract her. Please hide carefully. The only way you could get out of here is by the real Y/N waking up," She went up to Alice and hugged her tight. "Alice... Just don't forget how much me and your dad loves you. Even if we don't exactly show it, we really love you. Please... Just don't die."

She then looked over Armin and Annie. "I trust you both with Alice. And of course,  good luck. I wish you guys great luck in whatever mission you have. Now go!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is literally just the very start of what I'm planning like- jendirnkdd

edit: i just got out of school and oml...

there's these kids on my bus earlier and they called me scary just for seeing eren yeager on my keyboard- like bitch, i'm only scary when i make scary plots