036 ╰► SINISTER DEAL

FEELING THE COLD BITS OF SNOW HIT HER FACE, Y/N sighed, remembering the mistake she made

FEELING THE COLD BITS OF SNOW HIT HER FACE, Y/N sighed, remembering the mistake she made. "I was too foolish giving her that apple. She's ought to get me..."

The sound of someone walking behind her was evident. Y/N turned around to see her boyfriend looking at her in the eyes.

"Let's talk." Y/N nodded, making space for Eren to sit on the bench with her.

Burying her face in the scarf Eren gave her, she muttered, "What did you want to talk about?"

"Explain to me what the fuck just happened in the past 2 weeks."

This was it. The moment Y/N dreaded was finally here. She has to explain everything to Eren.

"I'm sorry... I was so mad about them potentially killing me that I had to go away for a while to cool my nerves down."

"No, that's not the answer I wanted." Eren bit his lip, feeling a bit nervous. "The answer I wanted was you explaining to me how you didn't die. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that you're still alive. But it just doesn't make sense."

Y/N turned to look at Eren, straight in the eyes. Tears were starting to drop down from her petite face as she said, "I'm a monster Eren. I don't exactly know what I am. But, I've lived long enough to see myself as the villain."

All of a sudden, Eren embraced her with a smile on his face. "I'm glad that you told me the truth. And no, you're not a monster Y/N. You did what you think you had to do."

━━━

ALICE WAS SITTING DOWN WITH ARMIN AND ANNIE. She saw the tint of madness from Violet's eyes. Alice knew that something was up.

"Guys... Do you think that Y/N did something while she was away?" She asked.

"Yeah. She and the new girl looks a bit too close. Almost as if she knows that Y/N's a demon." Armin answered.

That's when Annie realized. "Y/N could've had the time to change schools and meet Violet."

Alice knew where all of this was going. "Wait, remember when Y/N said that she wasn't the murderer? What if it was Violet?"

The sound of clapping could be heard behind them. "I didn't expect any of you to catch on that quick. But, good job!"

"What do you want?" Armin asked with a demanding voice.

"Oh me? What will you do with the information once I tell you?"

Hesitating, Armin answered, "Let's make a deal."

"Wait, Armin no. What if she's exactly just like Y/N? I don't want you dead." Anbie gave him a stern look.

A small cackle escaped Violet's mouth. "Pardon me, but I'm not exactly like her. You see... I want to take her down and gain all of her power. I already have an idea on how to kill her."

The trio's eyes widened upon hearing that. "Tell us." Alice demanded.

"The only person who can kill her... Is Eren Yeager"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm so sorry for the short chapter! I was really busy today so rn was the only time I had to write this chapter.