007 ╰► DISASTER

TW: DEATH, MENTIONS OF BLOOD

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, ALEXA." 

The snow began falling as the new couple bid their goodbyes. School was starting in an hour yet they were outside, still not ready to go.

Everyone found it weird when the two suddenly became a couple after knowing Floch secretly hated Alexa. 

As Alexa entered her classroom, everyone's eyes darted towards her. She asked why everyone was staring at her like that. But, no one answered. She turned around and saw Floch, looking lost and alone. Floch's previous brown eyes turned into dull grey ones. 

"I can't just leave you here with all of these people, Alexa," He held is hand out and smiled at her. "Let's go."

Alexa was baffled by Floch's new behavior. She wanted her old best friend back. "No, I still have class. Are you insane?!"

"I am for you, my dear." He tried to drag her out. None of the class cared as they were either watching the scene unfold or were doing their own tasks. 

Alexa escaped from Floch's grasp. Her first instinct was to look for Y/N. 'She might know how to fix him. After all, she does have the scissors.' She thought inside of her head.

As she arrived at Class 104, Alexa saw Y/N laying her head down on her table as if she was sleeping.

"Y/N? Are you awake?" She shook Y/N for a bit till she woke up.

"I am. Is there anything you need, darling" Y/N asked.

"It's about our dea--"

Y/N cut her off with an annoyed face. "Let's talk about it outside, somewhere private."

They walked out of Y/N's room and went to the girl's bathroom. Once they arrived, Alexa started rambling. "Floch started getting acting weird. He suddenly became more clingy and his eyes were a completely different color. His eyes are now grey," She fiddled around with her fingers. "I want him to turn back into a loving boyfriend. I don't know what's happening but this is all weird."

Y/N let out a long eerie laugh. "I told you to choose wisely and think about the consequences. If I give you the scissors right now, I'm 100% sure that you would regret everything." 

"I'll do anything! I just want him to just be himself. His craziness is a bit... scary." 

"Give him a day. I'm sure he just misses you dearly,"

Alexa had the sudden urge to flee. She felt unsafe with Y/N in front of her. 

"Last thing though. If you dare tell anyone about our deal, I will make sure you never say a word again. Got that?"

Alexa nodded and then fled the bathroom, leaving Y/N behind. Once she got out, she was immediately greeted by Floch. "I'm sorry for scaring you earlier. Let's go back to class, hmm?"