022 ╰► NEW SCHOOL YEAR

AFTER A FEW MONTHS, EVERYTHING WENT BACK TO NORMAL

AFTER A FEW MONTHS, EVERYTHING WENT BACK TO NORMAL. Our protagonists finally became third year sand it's their last year of high school. All of the drama back in December of last year died down as Y/N was proven innocent. 

Y/N and Eren were still together but this time, their relationship wasn't a secret anymore. Armin, Annie, Reiner and Bertholdt decided that there's no way they could kill Y/N anymore. She hasn't made a deal with anyone for the past 6 months which, it was really odd.

Today was their first day back in school. Eren wore his uniform like usual but this time, he had his hair up in a bun. Y/N kept scolding him for having his hair always in his face so she decided to always scold him whenever she sees his hair in his face. Well, it doesn't really work considering the fact that Y/N's hair was also always on her face.

Eren walked down the halls, getting a few whispers from girls who were jealous of Y/N. He had his bag on his right soldier while he held something on his left hand.

"Y/N. Turn around, idiot." The (h/c) girl turned around and faced Eren.

"What do you want, cock sucker?"

Eren handed her the hot box. Once she opened it, her face lit up. "Chicken nuggets?! You're literally the best!"

The two shared the box of chicken nuggets. They were still in Class 104. But, there were some changes. There were some students who were supposed to be in second year this year at third year. They skipped a year because of their intelligence.

As soon as they entered the room, Y/N's eyes narrowed as she saw someone she recognized. Floch Forster. He was the best friend of someone who she made a deal with. Y/N made him go to jail. But thankfully, everyone's memories changed and they didn't know that Floch actually murdered his so-called best friend.

"How did they even turn into third years already? Armin could've graduated earlier if he skipped a year." Y/N muttered as she sat down on the seat next to the window.

"The thing about Armin is that he's humble. He wouldn't want to leave his friends behind so he didn't skip a year."

Y/N hummed in response as she took another bite of the chicken nugget. "I swear... These are so good! Where did you buy it?" She asked.

"My mum made them," He placed his arm around Y/N. "She misses you so much. Do you wanna come over after school?"

"Sure! That is... If I'm free. I wanted to feed birds." 

"There's too much PDA around me!" Sasha yelled.

"I know right! Jean and Mikasa, Annie and Armin, Ymir and Historia and Eren and Y/N. Why is everyone in a relationship these days?" Connie questioned.

Everyone chuckled at the two's sudden outburst. Y/N turned towards and grinned. "Wanna know what's funny? The first things you said to me was 'Listen, don't ever talk to me. I already don't like you.' Yet here you are, placing your arms around my shoulders."

"You're making me sound like a jerk. What the fuck is wrong with you?" Eren playfully smacked Y/N.

"Well, it's funny cause it's true."

The two were joking around till someone entered the room. It was someone new. However, in Y/N's eyes, she was familiar.

"Hello everyone! I assume that you guys have been here since first year but, I'm Alice Frank. I hope we can all get along!"

The look on her face was the exact same one Y/N had on her first day. A terrifying grin crept up Alice's face as she sat down on an empty seat. The aura around her was cold and sinister, just like how Y/N was.

She turned towards Y/N and gave her a smile. 

"It's nice to meet you again, Y/N. I hope I can be of good use to your schemes this year."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I have so much shit planned.

The serial killer arc was only the beginning.