003╰► FROM: MARIA KLEIN

IT WAS A COLD AND RAINY MORNING

IT WAS A COLD AND RAINY MORNING. A week has passed ever since Maria Klein disappeared from the face of Earth. Everyone lost their memories about her. The only person who knew about her existence was Y/N herself.

'The world is cruel but also beautiful.'  Y/N thought to herself as she watches a car crash into a nearby tree.

Y/N sighed as she crosses the road. She didn't care anymore if she was going to get wet because of the rain. What's important is that she gets to school on time.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" The rain stopped pouring onto Y/N's head. When she looked up, she was protected by the umbrella. The umbrella belonged to Eren unfortunately.

"Thank you, Eren. I really appreciate that you prevented me from getting even more wet." Y/N's voice sounded different from what she usually sounded like. Right now, she sounded sincere and calm.

It caught Eren off guard since he was used to Y/N's psychotic voice.

"Let's go to school, hmm?"

All Eren could do was nod. He and Y/N were close to each other. So close that you could heard each other's heartbeats.

Once they arrived school, they separated ways.

"The winter ball? What's that?"

Y/N and Sasha were walking down the halls. Sasha brought up the Winter Ball and Y/N was quick to ask what it was.

"Well, every year the schools holds a dance at Winter. Basically, prom."

Y/N's smiled widely as she thought she could get many naive victims. "When will it be held?" Y/N asked.

Sasha took a bite of her potato chips and answered, "In about a month."

The two stopped at Y/N's locker and the two waved goodbye. She took out her mirror just like everyday and stared deep into it. Seeing the cries for help from her previous victims made her euphoric. Overtime, she would let them out but they would have live a life filles with sorrows.

But once again, Y/N was left alone.

"Eren Yeager... He's like a free bird. From what I've heard from his friends, he's like a free spirit. What an interesting guy." She said to herself as she stared into the silver mirror.

Meanwhile, in Class 104, Armin finally arrived. Since he was class president, he was obliged to clean the classroom befire his friends arrive.

As he was cleaning Y/N's table, he noticed a piece of white paper under her seat. He grabbed the said piece of paper and opened it.

It read:

To whoever reads this, I may have already received my consequences. I am writing this letter right now to inform you that there's one person in this school that you shouldn't trust.

I made a deal with her so I could look pretty and to get Eren Yeager's attention but it backfired.

My friends buried the girl who I made a deal with. But right now, she's back from the dead. Quite literally. I made a srupid mistake and I regret it with all of my life.

Whatever you do, please don't receive her help. She's pure evil. Right now, I am running away from the people who adore me. I'm placing this in Class 104 since I trust that someone would be smart enough to stop her.

Please, do not trust Y/N.

From: Maria Klein

Armin felt unsure of this letter. He did not know anyone with the name 'Maria Klein'. However, he still kept it in case he woulf need it in the future.

One by one, the students of Class 104 started to enter. Among one of them was Y/N. As soon as Armin and Y/N made eye contact with each other, chills went down of Armin's spine.

"Is there something wrong, Armin? You look like you've seen a ghost." Y/N whispered onto his ear with a grin.

"What?! No!" Armin yelled.

"Alright then. I'm sorry."

Armin changed his mind about the letter being fake. He was now 40% sure that it was actually legit.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for the short chapter but this is all I could think off atm