038 ╰► ARRESTED

THE SMELL OF BLOOD WAS EVIDENT around the back area of the school

THE SMELL OF BLOOD WAS EVIDENT around the back area of the school. Violet smiled as she stabbed the girl one last time.

"Oh honey... Your screams of agony were music to your ears."

Another laugh could be heard in the distance. "So... You're resorting to immediate death? What did the poor girl do to you?" Y/N asked.

"This so-called innocent girl threatened me. It didn't even make any sense," A smirk went up Violet's face. "And besides, she's a slut so it was fine to kill her." 

Y/N sighed. "You know... I gave you the power so I could show you how everyone still has problems within their lives."

"You're not fun anymore Y/N. No wonder you almost got killed."

Y/N gritted her teeth upon hearing that from the red head. "I'm sorry but who gave uou that power? It was me, right?" The (h/c)-nette girl placed her fingers on Violet'e chin. "If I were you, I wouldn't mess with me. After all, I could take everything from you in just one snap."

An eerie laugh came out of Violet's mouth. "Take everything from me? Not if I take something from you first."

"Oh yeah? And what is it?"

"Eren Yeager."

━━━

CLASS WAS ON-GOING. The feeling of nervousness rushed through Y/N as she noticed how Violet stared at her with a small smile.

"Y/N and Violet. Please come to the Principal's office now."

Mister Levi let them out and once they did, they were immediately greeted by Police Officers.

Y/N immediately knew that something wasn't right. The dust bunnies who were posing as Police Officers were not there.

"Y/N L/N. You're under arrest for Bribery, Stalking, Harassment, Identity Theft, and Homicide."

Y/N's eyes widened upon hearing her last name be called. "Excuse me, what?!"

The students inside of Mister Levi's classroom could hear everything.

"That's right, Y/N. I got help from a few individuals to set this whole thing up. A devil like you needed to be caught. After all, you got away with it for years." Violet smirked, seeing the horrified face on Y/N.

"But... What about my dust bunnies?! Where the fuck are they?!"

"Let's just say... I took care of them."

The police tried to lead Y/N peacefully but Y/N didn't go with them. So, they had to forcefully take her with them.

"Eren!" She yelled.

Eren got out of the classroom just to see his lover, taken away from him. "Violet?! What was all of this?!"

"She's a bad person, Eren. It's good that she's finally caught. It could've been worse if we still let her roam free..."

━━━

LUNCH ARRIVED and murmurs started going around the canteen about Y/N.

"She deserved it."

"It's creepy how she looked so innocent."

"What would have happened to us if she was still here?"

Eren didn't utter a single word. Most of their friends were shocked. Alice felt guilty, really guilty for doing this. She did felt sympathy over her when Y/N told her, her story but Alice still gave Violet information.

"Armin. Didn't you say something was off about Y/N last year?" Mikasa mumbled.

Armin sighed. "You see... We knew all along."

Everyone's eyes widened upon hearing that.

"Did you just say 'We', Armin?" Eren grumbled.

No one had the energy to eat. Everyone looked at Armin, wanting to know more.

"Originally, it was me, Reiner and Bertholdt. But they backed down so now, it was Me, Alice and Armin." Annie said, nonchalantly.

"What?! Why did you guys keep some stuff from us? I thought we were all friends?!" Jean exclaimed.

It was Alice's turn to speak up. "It was too dangerous. Y/N was really dangerou--"

"Stop. Tell me why the FUCK are you guys like this?!" Eren was getting angrier and angrier.

"Eren, please calm down." Mikasa tried to calm him down but he was too stubborn to listen.

"Tell me, Alice. Tell me why the fuck is Y/N dangerous, huh?!"

"Because mum was a devil! I wanted to stop her so we can be a happy family again! That's all I ever wanted, alright?!"

Silence soon overtaken the table. "I'm sorry... I said too much."

"I still don't get it. Why are you calling Y/N mum?" Annie asked.

Alice let out a sigh. "I was from 2,000 years ago. At a really young age, both of my parents died. Dad apparently killed Mum and Dad died in the hands of her sister."

"Wait... Your story sounds like... The story of Alice Yeager!" Connie pointed out.

"Then if her last name is Yeager... Then wouldn't that mean her dad is..." Sasha didn't continue. Instead, she pointed at Eren.

"This is too much to take in, honestly." Eren muttered, still a bit surprised.

"But back to the point... Y/N's a devil and we need to kill her," Armin sighed. "But that's impossible since there's only one way to kill her..."

Jean looked at Armin, expecting an answer. "And that is?"

"I'm the only one who can kill Y/N."

A clap of hands could be heard behind them. Everyone turned around to see Violet grinning at them. "Well done, Eren!"

Eren grumbled, "You... What did you do to Y/N?!"

"Oh me? All I did was create a bit of fun."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for not updating earlier. I was having a mental breakdown /hj

But anyways, prepare for smth big cause everything's getting interesting.