006 ╰► ACCIDENTAL KISS

THE BLONDE BOY gasped as he heard his name coming out from Y/N's mouth

THE BLONDE BOY gasped as he heard his name coming out from Y/N's mouth. He couldn't take any evidence against Y/N.

"You know, Armin... There's no way in hell you could expose me. After all, I have everyone's trust right behind my back." The (e/c) girl smirked.

"Well, we all think that you had something to do with a disappearance. Once I find out who exactly you really are, you will face the law."

Y/N let out a crazy laugh. "Armin Arlert, you're an interesting person. I thought we were friends before? I'll tell you what that disappearance was."

Armin's ears perked as Y/N said that sentence. "Me and Alexa... We take drama lessons together."

He was in disbelief. He believed that he saw Alexa sign the note with her blood. 'If they were really taking drama lessons, then why would Alexa actually prick her finger when they were practicing? This is all suspicious.'

The two separate ways as they do to class.

As time passes, the wind has gotten stronger and the leaves were entering the school. Everyone felt cold as the heater of the school suddenly stopped.

It was the perfect chance for Alexa since Floch was distracted. She quickly tied the red thread on Floch's pinky and then tied the other one on hers.

Floch turned around and faced the brown eyed girl. "Why haven't I noticed how pretty you look?"

Alexa was shocked. She couldn't believe that it actually went well. Maybe, a little too well.

Meanwhile, Y/N felt like she was being stared down by her friends. She was used to it however, some things changed. One of them wasn't threatening while the rest were.

As she turned around, she saw Armin, Jeam, Sasha, Mikasa and Eren's eyes on her. Obviously, she smiled at them making them take their eyes off her.

Once class was over, Y/N went over to Eren so they couldn't talk. "Eren! How are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine, I guess. What do you want?"

The (e/c) girl smiled, as Eren asked that specific question. "Why were you guys staring at me? Did I do something wrong?"

"No. Now, leave me alone."

The wind blew stronger and stronger, making the room cold. The two teenagers stared at each other in the eyes.

Y/N grabbed Eren's wrist and sat him down his seat. "Now, tell me everything you know about me. Or at least... The stuff Armin told you about." She sat down on the table directly in front of Eren and smiled at him.

Silence. The only sound you could hear was the whistling of the wind. Students outside the room passed by, not knowing what was happening inside the room.

"Well? Are you not gonna answer me, Yeager?"

Eren looked at her with his tired eyes. Heart beating fast as he studied her face. Her glistening skin reflecting from the sunlight made his eyes sparkle. Y/N's (h/c) hair matching her (s/c). It all made Eren's heart flutter.

"You're blushing." That made Eren snap back to reality.

He stood up, trying to avoid her but it made things worse. He accidentally kissed her lips. It felt like time stopped for the both of them. The feeling of euphoria rushed through Eren as he pulled out. He did not expect all of this to happen.

"Well, since you haven't uttered a single word and you kissed me, I'll just give up and stop--"

"They think you were involved with some missing person's case," He cut her off. "Armin was the one who suspected it but I think it's all bullshit. I do think that the others except Armin think it is as well but they're having second thoughts about everything."

Y/N was taken aback by Eren's sudden confession. She didn't expect him to actually out his friends like that. "Let's not tell anybody about our secret little meeting. I can assure you that I am in no way involved in a missing person's case. Even if I had evidence or something like that, it would be involved with drama."

"Alright... But, what are we?" Eren asked

"Hmm... Let's be friends then."

The two agreed and shook hands. They separated and went with their own ways.

Y/N felt so much emotions. The accidental kiss with Eren changed her. It was the first time she felt bad about manipulating someone.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

If I don't sleep for the next 6 hours, I would hacw officially stated up for 24 hours.

Also, sorry for the short chapter. My phone's being a bitch for running out of space even though I just breathed.

Imma go watch Shrek and then write. bdjdbdbbd