017 ╰► MANIPULATION

"GUYS! THIS IS BAD! THERE'S NO MORE SIGNAL IN THE ROOM!" Sasha yelled as her screen froze

"The Serial Killer must've cut all electricity. The lights won't even work anymore." Armin sighed.

Everyone groaned upon hearing that. 

Y/N wasn't even bothered. She was checking her reflection. "Magic mirror on my hand, tell me where the fuck she stands." She chuckled a bit while whispering. Soon, the reflection turned into the viewpoint of the Serial Killer's.

She smiled as she realized that she was upstairs. "I'll tell you when to go down. After that, I want you to kill her."

She placed her mirror down and glared at the new couple. 

"Monika! Let's have a small chat." Y/N called as she gave her a dead stare. 

Monika nodded and sat beside her. "So, what did you do to manipulate Eren into dating you?" Y/N asked with a slight smile.

"Manipulate? I would never manipulate someone."

Y/N let out the same laughter the Serial Killer did. Everyone faced her as she gave Monika a small smirk. "Don't lie, darling. It was obvious. Eren wouldn't dare cheat on me without a small deal. Did you perhaps... Threaten him?"

Monika's eyes widened as she heard what Y/N said. "Darling, I'm not dumb. Though, I did feel a bit jealous. I could see it in Eren's face. He looks forced. Now, did you threaten him that if he doesn't date you, you would kill me or is it perhaps you'll frame me for something?"

"Guys... Let's not fight, alright?" Historia tried to intervene but Ymir pulled her back.

Ymir sighed, "No, let them sort everything out. Plus, this is getting interesting."

"I-I wouldn't threaten him!"

"With everyone watching and listening to us right now, I'm impress on how you can even lie," Y/N chuckled. "However, don't you realize how we're actually similar in every way? Except the fact that you tried to kill and bury me alive, you manipulated Eren into dating you, manipulated Reiner, Annie and Bertholdt into thinking I did something bad to Marcel and Porco and lastly, killing off my only friend... Pieck."

Everyone gasped upon hearing the news about Monika. "Y/N! That's enough! Don't bring them into this mess!" Annie yelled.

"I'm sorry, Annie. Do you want me to tell them what you did? You wouldn't want Armin to know what you did in first year, right?" Y/N grinned.

"No, don't!"

"Y/N. Just calm down. You're probably just tired, right?"

She gave him a smile. "Yeah. For now, let's all look for things we can defend ourselves with."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm sorry once again for the short chapter!

But, I feel unmotivated rn so maybe later, I could write a longer chapter