042 ╰► LOVE IS IN THE AIR

THE FRIEND GROUP DECIDED TO EAT most of the food on the table

THE FRIEND GROUP DECIDED TO EAT most of the food on the table. Sasha and Connie couldn't resist it anymore and abandoned the whole mission.

Armin and Annie were watching everything happen. "They're hopeless..." Annie muttered.

Armin nodded. "Yup."

They continued watching their friends mess around till they saw two certain boys coming towards them.

"Bertholdt?! Reiner?! You two are dating?!" Armin gasped, hearing the news from Reiner.

"Yup. I feel so lucky right now." Reiner beamed. All Bertholdt could do was smile at his boyfriend.

Ymir and Historia went over to the new couple and congratulated them. "I told you, Reiner. Who knew you could actually trust my advice." Ymir laughed, reminiscing the time she told Reiner that he was gay for Bertholdt.

"I trusted your gaydar." Reiner shrugged.

Alice wad walking around the venue, making sure that everything was alright. She noticed how most of her friends were having fun. She let out a sigh, feeling bad for them. "Will this be successful? I really want to be with Mom and Dad again..." She muttered.

She went back to Violet who was just staring wt her. "Are you alright?" Alice asked.

Violet snapped back to reality. "Oh me? No! I mean, yes! It's just... You look so stunning."

A blush went across Alice's face upon hearing that. "Me? Not really. You're the one who looks even more stunning here, Violet."

A brief moment of silence went with them but Violet decided to speak up. "So... You don't have a date tonight, right? Is it alright if I become your date?" Violet gave her a soft smile.

"Of course!"

The girl in the black dress roamed around the ball room, not knowing what to really do. But all of a sudden, she saw a table filled with food. "Holy shit..." Her eyes lit up as she saw chicken nuggest lying there as if it was a national treasure.

"I'm in heaven." She stuffed loads of chicken nuggets on her mouth till she almost choke.

In the distance, Eren was watching her. A small chuckle escaped Eren's mouth upon seeing her with her crazy antics.

"Such a crazy girl... If only Y/N was here..."

All of a sudden, the two made eye contact. Everything seemed to stop as the girl in the black dress and Eren walked closer to each other.

"Who's that?" Armin asked.

Annie shrugged. "I don't know. But she seems like Y/N's replacement." Annie then placed her head on Armin's shoulders.

"If I'm being honest, I don't really want to fight anymore. I get that you're here to help Y/N for Eren's sake but I'm sick of fighting." Annie muttered.

"Same. But, Y/N promised that it would benefit everyone as well. So... I'm not really sure about some things." Armin crossed his arms.

Back to Ere and the girl in black, all they were doing was making eye contact. Eren decided to speak up and said. "We meet again, huh?"

"Yeah. It was embarrassing for you to see me stuffing chicken nuggets inside of my mouth. I apologise."

The two laughed and proceeded to walk hand in hand. "This feels so wrong and right at the same time." Eren mumbled.

"No, not really. Someone's just being a bit stupid."

Eren looked at her in confusion. "What the fuck do you mean?"

The girl just shrugged. "Who knows?"

Suddenly, a slow song came on. Eren asked for permission to dance the girl and the girl nodded.

The two danced the night away, as if they were the only people there. Not removing thwir out of each other, the two smiled as they felt euphoria rushed through them.

It was clear that Love is in the air. All the couples being as happy as they would evwr be, bit giving a care in the world.

If only things would last like this.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

still simping iver the new civers like WHAT THE FUCK UT'S SO HOT