004 ╰► SPECULATIONS

A STORM BROKE OUT while the students were at lunch

A STORM BROKE OUT while the students were at lunch. Y/N felt at peace and everyone felt a bit creeper out about her sudden calm state.

"Is there something wrong, guys?" The (h/c) girl smiled at her friends.

Jean shook his head. "You're awfully calm. Did you hit your head?"

"No. Anyways, I'll be back. Lemme just go to the bathroom."

As she left, Armin finally spoke up. He felt nervous since he believed that everyone trusted Y/N so much. "So... I want you guys to read this and tell me what you think." He unfolded the paper and placed it on the table.

The first one to read it was Mikasa. Immediately after she read it, she said, "I did feel like something was off about Y/N. Not only that but there's this unwavering feeling that there was someone famous in this school but everyone somehow forgot who they were."

"I agree. Even if she was my best friend, she literally acts like she was hiding so much secrets. It's creepy!" Sasha blurted out after taking a bite from her pasta.

"Not only that but her psychotic attitude makes me think that she actually killed someone!" Jean exclaimed as he handed the note to Eren.

The green eyed boy wasn't the type to actually care about someone. However, Y/N made him feel euphoric in some ways.
As soon as he read the letter, he froze, not knowing the right words to say.

"Guys. Y/N wouldn't do such a thing--"

"What wouldn't I do?" Everyone turned their heads to the girl behind Eren. There stood Y/N, looking sinister like always. "You guys DO know that gossiping behind someone else's back is bad, right? Tell me Eren. What were you guys talking about?"

Everyone in the table froze. They thought that Y/N actually heard something.

"We were talking about you... dating me. You wouldn't even try to fltirt with me."

The others thanked Eren inside of their heads. However, Y/N wasn't dumb. She was always one step ahead of them.

"Darling, you don't need to lie." Everyone's sweat dropped once again. But then, Y/N bursted out laughing. "The look on your faces are priceless! I respect your privacies. But, if you do have a problem about me, say it right to my face. Or else, you'll face consequences." She mumbled out the last part.

They continued eating. The wind outside got stronger and stronger. The weather was matching Y/N's mood, rage.

She just found out that the letter she kept from Maria went missing. She speculated that one of them had it. All she had to do was manipulste one of them into telling her everything they found out.

However, she got attached to the friendgroup. Y/N saw Sasha, Connie and Jean as younger siblings. Mikasa and Armin was like those friends you could spill secrets about lastly, Eren.

She grew a particular liking towards the brown haired boy. From his eyes, all the way to his personality. She found him interesting.

'Eren Yeager... You've really peeked my interest. I hope we can be better friends in the nearby future.'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is shorter than the other one. Sorry!

I have something big planned so don't worry.