016 ╰► SERIAL KILLER

THE COLD GUST OF THE WIND BLEW AS Y/N ENTERED THE SCHOOL

THE COLD GUST OF THE WIND BLEW AS Y/N ENTERED THE SCHOOL. A dark aura could be felt as she passed through the halls. News about Eren and Monika dating circled around the students and Y/N couldn't bare it.

She took her bag and sat down on another empty seat. It was rather early since the only ones in the room was Sasha, Connie,Ymir, Historia,  Mikasa, Jean, Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie, Armin, Eren and Monika. 

"Attention all students! An escaped prisoner has entered school grounds! Please hide in classrooms till further notice!" The principal, Dhalis Zachary announced through the school speaker. 

Panicking, Sasha and Connie immediately locked doors and used all the tables as barricades.

"Everyone! Calm down! We can just wait here and be quiet. For now, try contacting someone."

Y/N just sat down on a table, near the door, watching the chaos in the classroom. Seeing Eren and Monika sat close made her heart ache.

"Guys... I got information about the serial killer." Y/N announced.

Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie and Monika carefully examined her actions as she read out the article. "It says right here that the serial killer murdered 13 students and injured 9 students just 10 minutes ago. The appearance of the killer is kinda unique..." She continued, "The killer has a bunny mask, covering her face. She has her hair down and she wears long black gloves. She's wearing a black dress that reaches to her ankles and her hair was (h/c). Interesting..."

"Is it you?" Reiner asked.

"Reiner, don't be stupid. How could I be the killer when you guys saw me here the whole morning?"

Everyone stayed quiet. Historia was asleep, on Ymir's arms. Mikasa and Jean were drawing each other's faces. Reiner and Bertholdt were playing chess. Connie and Sasha were watching on Netflix. Annie and Armin were finding a way to take out Y/N and Eren and Monika were cuddling.

Y/N was jealous, really jealous. She wanted to kill the bitch so bad but all of a sudden, footsteps could be heard.

"Ring around the rosies"

"Everyone, stay quiet." Everyone obeyed Armin's command as they hid at the bottom of the window. The only one who didn't obey was Y/N. She was just staring at the window.

"A pocket full of posies"

It was obvious that the serial killer was outside, waiting for someone to come out.

"Ashes, ashes."

Silence. Another set of footsteps could be heard and the sound of the Killer's laughter echoed through the room. A petrifying scream and a loud thud could be heard seconds later.

"We all fall down!" 

The sound of her laughter died down as she walked down the hall, away from Class 104.

"That was... Eventful" Y/N muttered.

Armin checked the gap under the door and saw a horrifying scene. There was no dead boy lying down. Instead, there was dust and blood. "There's nothing... It was as if the body disappeared in thin air." His head then turned over to Y/N who was grinning at him.

"So... Are we really stuck here till the cops arrive?" Ymir questioned.

"Most likely. It could take hours till we can safely go out." Annie answered.

Y/N felt excited for what's to come. All of her hard work would be poured to this very moment. 'Monika Frank. Enjoy the last hours of your life. I'll give you a chance and kill you slowly.'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

The next few chapters would be short. I'm so sorry but i'm bad at writing long chapters djndjdndnd