015 ╰► CHEATER

SAMUEL LOOKED AT HIS FRIENDS IN DISBELIEF AS HE CAN TELL THAT THEY WERE LYING TO HIM

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

SAMUEL LOOKED AT HIS FRIENDS IN DISBELIEF AS HE CAN TELL THAT THEY WERE LYING TO HIM. They told him that they were busy for the weekend. But, it was just a cold hard lie.

"You guys know that I can tell that you're lying, right? What's more important than our friendship?"

His best friend Sean sighed. "Look, our friendship is really important to me. I mean, we've been friends for 6 years. But, I just have something important to do." 

Another lie. Sighing, Samuel left and went up the rooftop.

Meanwhile, Y/N was walking down the hall. She was suddenly pulled to the side by big strong hands. As she turned around, she saw Monika, Annie, Reiner and Bertholdt. They were dragging her towards the back of the school.

As soon as they arrived, Reiner grabbed a shovel. "Sorry Y/N, but this is for Marcel."

He then repeatedly hit her with the shovel to the point that her face had bruises everywhere.

"Such nice friends you are!" She laughed maniacally. "But I promised him to never disappear on him--"

She was cut off by Annie knocking her off her feet and falling down on the hole Bertholdt dug up. They immediately covered her in dirt and assumed she would eventually die of suffocation. 

"Will she actually die this time?" Monika questioned.

"I hope so..." Annie answered. 

They all escaped the scene, going to the bathrooms to changed into cleaner clothes. Fortunately, it was lunch time. 

Samuel sat down, feeling betrayed as he just found out that all of his friends lied to him today. "This is all bullshit! Why does everyone have to lie?! Unless... Y/N wanted me to make a deal with her and manipulated me so I could face the consequences... No, that can't be!"

"Oh, but it is! You're the fastest one yet to figure that out. Now... When do you want to face your consequences, Mister Samuel?"

Samuel sighed. "I'll do it now so I can do whatever I want after."

Y/N took out her silver mirror and smiled. "You should say aloud how you want the deal to end. Easy peasy."

"I want the deal to end, now."

As soon as he said that, he disintegrated into dust. "Another one to my collection! This is my quickest one yet!"

She walked down the halls, towards the darkest hallway. When she arrived at a dead end, her eyes widened from the sight she saw. Eren and Monika were making out.

"What the fuck?!"

The two quickly turned their heads towards the (h/c) girl. "Y/N... It's not what it looks like!" 

"Cheating behind my back? That's really original of you, Yeager. And you! Just because you almost killed me... Did you really think I'm gonna go that easily?!"

Her happiness soon died out as she saw the two holding hands. "I didn't know you two were dating! Plus, you're the bad guy here! Don't forget what you did to Marcel! You basically did the same thing but worse!"

She was furious. Seeing the one she truly loved and the girl she despised together made her hurt. "Bad guy? Are you really calling me the bad guy? I did what I had to do to Marcel and Porco! You won't understand! And Eren, what was that stupid promise for, huh? I would never disappear on you. Yet, here you are, making our relationship disappear. Was I just a playdate?"

"Y/N, wait!" 

He tried to follow her but Monika held him back. "No, don't"

"So, they want me to become the bad guy? Then fine. I'll be the bad guy. Monika Frank... Watch your back. You're next."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I promised that I would write more but, I got a bit lazy.

Hopefully the next chapter's longer