025 ╰► BUNNY RABBIT

TW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND BLOOD

SCHOOL FINALLY ENDED and both Y/N and Eren agreed on staying at Y/N's apartment for the night.

As they arrived, Eren announced that he would be taking a small shower He entrusted Y/N with his phone as he didn't want her to get even more tired and start cooking. Y/N opened the McDonald's app and ordered what they would usually get.

She went over to her bedroom this time and opened her laptop to watch oneo fher favorite shows, Tokyo Ghoul. "Haise I love you so much!"She yelled as she watched the said white haired boy attack the other ghouls.

Eren soon got out of the bathroom, only wearing a pair of pants. Y/N looked over at her boyfriend and laughed. "Are you trying to impress me or something? That's not gonna work since I'm already tired."

Eren sighed, "I figured you were. But, I wanna stay shirtless since it's really hot, dumbass."

He got on bed beside Y/N and started watching with her. "You know, Haise's just Kaneki, right?"

Y/N looked at him as if he was stupid. "Of course I do! But, Kaneki's taken but Haise's not."

Eren pouted. "Yeah, but you're taken as well."

"Oh yeah? By who?"

"You're an idiot. I won't tie my hair ever again.

"Suit yourself. You look hot with your hair down."

AfterY/N said that, she slowly regretted it. The two were red, avoidingeach other's eyes. That awkward state was soon broken when all of asudden, the doorbell rang. Y/N got up to get the door and it revealedthe McDonald's she ordered. She gave Eren the cheeseburger andproceeded to eat the chicken nuggets she wanted.

"Don't you just love it when we're awkward around each other like that yetwe've been together for almost a year now?"

"It's your fault most of the time though. You make me flustered." Eren mumbled as he takes another bite of his cheeseburger.

"Good point. But, what do you want to do after we eat though?"

"Sleep."

Y/N gave him a look of confusion. "Then why did you even want to come over to my house if you just wanted to sleep? That just doesn't make any sense honestly."

"I missed your warmth, my little bunny rabbit."

"You're so cheesy but... I guess I did miss your warmth as well." The (h/c)smiled as she buried her face onto Eren's chest. 

━━━

AS NANA ARRIVED IN HER HOUSE, she was immediately greeted by her mother who was smiling widely. "How's your day, sweetheart?"

"It was fine, I guess..." Nana answered, wanting to go rest in her room.

"Well, that's good! Your father and I got an email about a sponsor. Let's start filming after dinner, alright?" Feeling annoyed, all Nana could do was nod.

As she arrived her room, she immediately lied down her bed. Scrolling through her phone, she noticed that she got many comments from her last video.

'why is her voice so annoying?'

'i am from her school and her attitude is so plastic!'

'go kys!!!!'

Sighing, she closed her phone and looked up the beige colored ceiling. "When will this all end?" Nana stood up and went outside of her room to eat dinner. Once she sat down on the table, she was bombarded by questions from her parents.

"Should we hire you a boyfriend?"

"Do you want to go on vacation and post a vlog?"

"Should the boyfriend be short or tall?"

"Let's go to the UK this time!"

Nana had enough. She stood up from the table and yelled, "I've had enough! Why can't you guys understand that I have feelings as well?! You're all doing this for money. Not for your daughter's own good!"

She opened her phone and contacted Y/N.

"Hello?" The (e/c) girl answered her phone, groggily.

"I'm ready to make the deal. Let's meet up."

Shuffling could be heard from the other line as Y/N sighed. "Fine. Let's meet up at a cafe near school."

"Okay.I'll meet you there at 9:30pm. Bye!"

Nana ended the call and went to her closet to get her coat. Once she wore the coat, she opened her window to look for a way to get out without getting noticed. Luckily, her bedroom was at the first floor. She got out of the house and ran towards the school. As she arrived at the cafe, she was immediately greeted by Y/N.

"Oh! You're here already! We have to do the deal in secret so, follow me."Y/N lead Nana to a dark alleyway.

Y/N opened her bag revealing a notebook and a mirror. "First of all, you have to sign with your blood--"

With no hesitation, Nana pricked her finger and signed the notebook. "What's next?" She asked.

"My mirror would give you a make-over. Just stare into it and think of what you want to look like." Nana nodded and held the mirror in front of her and immediately, her appearance changed.

"Now, we have to post this 'livestream'. Don't worry though, I've prepared so much for you. You will live a new life as whatever you want to be called. But, you still have to go to school."

Nana gave her a questioned look. "Huh? Why's that?"

"I can't do that much. All I can do is to make it seem like you've got kidnapped while live streaming. Everyone would believe it."

 "I guess... You're right. Thank you by the way..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Wait I actually made a slightly long chaoter oml-