035 ╰► VIOLET

TW: BULLYING, HARASSMENT, BLOOD, MURDERS

IT WAS A COLD AND WINDY MORNING at Trost District High School For Girls. Violet was walking down the entrance of the school, getting pushed around a lot.

"Watch where you're going, rat." One of the girls yelled out.

All Violet could do was glare at the girl. With no friends, no one was there to protect her.

Once she arrived to class, a group of girls were surrounding her seat.

"Your eye-patch looks so bad ass!"

"You're so pretty!"

"Which school were you from?"

Violet walked over to her seat to see a (h/c) girl sitting there. "Umm... Sorry, but that's my seat?"

The girl only chuckled. "I'm so sorry but I'm new here. Is it alright if you find another seat?"

Left with no choice, Violet sat in the back of the class.

━━━

THE BELL RINGED SIGNIFYING that it was finally lunch time. Violet grabbed her things and went put of the door.

She ordered the lunch she wanted and sat down all by herself in the farthest table. Violet stared at the new girl with envy. She was already gaining popularity despite only arriving today.

Violet took out her phone and decided to explore the internet. She came across an interesting news report.

'A THIRD YEAR FROM PARADIS HIGHSCHOOL, STABBED AND THROWN DOWN AN ABANDONED BUILDING. WAS IT SUICIDE OR MURDER?'

She decided to read through it. As she reached the end of the page, she saw the picture of the girl. The girl looked familiar however, she couldn't figure out who it was.

Violet then felt a pair of eyes piercing through her soul. When she looked around, she noticed that the new girl was staring at her with a smirk.

Feeling a bit scared, she left the canteen and went back to the classroom. She was completely lonely.

Minutes later, the door opened revealing the new girl. She sat beside Violet with a smile.

"I find you interesting. What's your name?"

"Violet..."

The new girl smiled. "That's such a nice name you have! Mind if I sit with you here at class?"

Feeling hesitant, she nodded her head. "I never got your name though..." Violet muttered.

"It's Y/N, just Y/N."