011 ╰► SECRET RELATIONSHIP

THE BEACH

THE BEACH. Everyone decided to go there after school. Armin invited the new students since he was of course the Class President plus, his girlfriend was one of them.

As they arrived, the cold wind immediately greeted them. Sasha, Connie and Jean took off their shoes and went to the water till they realized that it was winter.

"Ahh! It hurts!" Sasha yelled as she ran off towards the coast. It was an incredibly stupid idea to go to the chilly waters. But at least, Jean would pay for all their food.

As everyone was doing their own business, Eren and Y/N ran off towards the spot where the two made their promise. It was a bit far from the others but near enough to hear Sasha, Connie and Jean's screams.

"You know, I've always wanted to talk to you privately ever since our talk in this exact location." Eren sat down on the sad, beside Y/N.

"What is it?" Y/N asked.

"I think... I think I've caught feelings for you." He admitted truthfully as he fiddled with his fingers.

Y/N let out a chuckle. "You sound so stupid," She then attacked him with a hug. "But I guess I've caught feelings for you as well!"

A faint red blush rushed up Eren's face as he realized how close Y/N is to him right now. They both forgot that the others were in the beach as well. "One last thing though. Are we dating now? Or are you actually my boyfriend?" Y/N asked, smiling a little.

"I don't know. If you want, then it's official. We're dating."

Y/N never felt so happy in her life. The dark and cruel world she once saw in her eyes now had a new light shining from above.

"Y/N. Do you really think you're free? You're not. You would do anything I would say. All the feelings you've given me... It's too obvious. I've always found you weird and annoying. You deserve to die."

Y/N froze as she heard that voice. He sounded like Eren. However, Eren was holding her tight and she was sure that Eren didn't say a word.

Confused, she stood up and gazed upon the bright blue sea.

"Are you alright, Y/N? Should we go back to the others?" Eren asked.

Y/N nodded and forced on a smile. "I guess I'm really tired," She then held his hand tight. "Can we not tell the others we're dating? It could cause a lot of problems for me."

"Huh? What problems? You know, you can tell me anything."

"I know that. But I'm sure that it would just stress you out so, just leave the problems to me."

Y/N forgotten what she was supposed to do. She was supposed to let put the true nature and emotions of humans in Paradis High School.

Eren made her feel more like a human other than a devil. 'Eren Yeager, what are you doing to me?' Thoughts wandered around her head as she thinks about her new relationship with Eren.

All of a sudden, one specific thought hit her. 'The only person who can kill me is him. He's the one I've been looking for, right?'

"Hey! You guys are back! Did you guys make out or something?" Sasha laughed.

"You're weird, Sasha." Eren deadpanned

"In all honesty, you two look so cute together." Mikasa smiled. 

The pair's removed their hands from each other. 

Monika was watching everything happen. She felt a pang of jealousy hit her as she sees how happy Y/N is with Eren. She wouldn't forget what Y/N did to the one she used to love, Marcel Galliard. She vowed that if she ever meets Y/N once again, she would seek revenge.

That plan came to a halt as she met Eren. Astonished by his visuals, she now wanted to be with Eren. But the only problem arose as she noticed how close Y/N was with Eren. 

The revenge she wanted would commence in the near future. All Monika needed was some help from the friends she made back in Liberio High School. Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie. With a similar goal, they all changed schools in an attempt to hunt down Y/N.

Luckily, they found the school where Y/N is currently studying in. 

"I'm gonna go now. Thanks for inviting me here to the beach, Armin. I'll see you guys tomorrow!"

As Monika grabbed her things, she felt (e/c) eyes piercing through her. She smirked, "The operation to kill Y/N start tomorrow then. Don't worry, Y/N. I'll put you out of your misery." 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I have so much shit planned 😩