021 ╰► QUESTIONS

A DAY HAS PASSED EVER SINCE the incident

A DAY HAS PASSED EVER SINCE the incident. All of the students were given a week long break.

Currently, the ones who were tricked into playing tag with the Serial Killer was being questioned by the police.

"Y/N said that she and the Serial Killer were playing tag and she was really suspicious about it." Connie sighed.

Sasha added, "Well, she and Monika had been suspicious ever since the start."

"So Monika was murdered brutally, right? Y/N's my friend but I'm 100% sure she murdered her." Jean frowned.

Everyone was taking turns coming in and of the questioning room. Soon, it was Eren's turn. He felt really nervous about everything.

"Mister Yeager... Please tell me everything you know about the events."

Eren took a big massive sigh. "Monika and Y/N kept fighting. I remember how Y/N even said that Monika was no different from Y/N." He purposely didn't included the weird exchange he had with Y/N. He didn't want her to go to jail.

The investigator told Eren to leave so the next person could enter. The next person to be questioned was Annie. She, Armin, Reiner and Bertholdt planned on telling them about the deals Y/N made with different students. However, Reiner and Bertholdt already told them about the deals so the only thing Annie could say was Monika's tragic death.

Before she entered the room, she felt a pair of (e/c) eyes glaring at her soul.

"Take a seat, Miss Leonhart." Annie proceeded to sit on the seat in front of the desk and waited for the questions he would ask.

"Please tell me everything you know about the events."

"It was Y/N. She was the Serial Killer. I watched as she brutally murdered Monika." Annie said in one breath.

"Oh, I see. Is that all?"

"She also made the other Serial Killer dress up as her. And yes, that's all."

The investigator let her leave and called for the last person to be questioned. Y/N was as confident as ever. She won't let her friends get away that easily.

"Hello dad! How are you today?" Y/N beamed.

"Don't call me your dad. You created all of us from the dust your mirror collected, remember?" The investigator face palmed.

"Yeah, but you're the one who actually took care of me all those years. I literally need a parental figure in my life. Plus, you're one of my trusted dust bunnies," She sat down on the chair and sighed. "Which one of them found me suspicious or even thinks that I'm the killer?" She asked.

"All of them did. Well, except one." 

Y/N raised her eyebrow as she asked, "Who is it then?"

"Eren Yeager."

After a few more minutes of discussing stuff about the questions the investigators asked, Y/N finally stepped out of the room.

"Anyone wanna go to the mall?" Y/N smiled.

"Oh, uhhhh... I promised Connie that we would go to an all you can eat buffet after this. Sorry Y/N!" Sasha ran as he pulled Connie by her hands. 

"Same. Mikasa and I planned a date." Jean and Mikasa ran the other way.

Armin, Annie, Bertholdt, Reiner, Ymir and Historia made excuses as well leaving Eren and Y/N alone.

"Since we're left alone... Let's just go to a calm place. We actually need to talk."

The two settled on walking at the park. It was snowing lightly while the sun was up the sky. Feeling cold, Y/N wrapped her arms around herself.

"Why don't you just tell me you're cold? Here, have this scarf."

Eren faced her figure and wrapped a huge red scarf around her neck. Y/N's eyes lit up as he did it. "Thank you..." She mumbled. 

The two sat on a bench. It overlooked the harsh sea. "Now... What did you want to talk about?" Eren asked.

"Am I going too far?"

Eren knew what she meant. He wanted to say yes but he didn't want to hurt her. "No, no you didn't."

Y/N gave him a sad look. "That's not like you, Eren. I went overkill yesterday. My mind is torn between being normal and being... Well, a psychopath. When I said I wanted us to get back together, I really did mean it. I talked to the uhh... Serial Killer and she said that I should do whatever I want." She mumbled the last part, "Which was off since she's just a dust bunny..."

"What was that?" Eren asked.

"Nothing. But back to the point. Do you want to be back together? Being with me would risk so much in the future and I'm telling you this now in case... You regret everything..." Y/N was on the verge of tears.

Eren immediately gave her a hug. "Shhh... Don't cry. Even if you did kill Monika, I won't regret being with you. Plus, if being with you is such a risk then fine. I'll do anything just to be with you."

Y/N smiled as she heard what the green eyed boy said to her. 'Eren Yeager... How are you changing me back to my old self?'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This might be one of my favourite chapters tbh.

But I have good news (ig)

THE NEW SEASON OF GIRL FROM NOWHERE WOULD PREMIER TOMORROW.

IM SO EXCITED