002 ╰► GREED

AS THE DAY PROGRESSES, MARIA BECOMES OBSESSED with the new app she got from Y/N

She didn't even thank her in the slightest bit. She kept ignoring Y/N. Maria's newfound fame got into her head.

Eren found it odd on how Maria changed appearances. It wasn't only him. Half of Class 104 found it odd. Whenever they asked Y/N her opinions in all of this, she would say the same thing.

"I think it's a wonderful change for her. I wonder what happened."

Then after that, she would giggle nonstop.

Soon, it was time for lunch. As Y/N was exiting the classroom, she was greeted by a group of girls.

"May I help you?" Y/N asked, politely.

"Maria told you to stay away from Eren."

Y/N's eyebrows quirked up. "And why's that, hmm?"

"She said you're manipulating her boyfriend.". The dark haired girl told Y/N.

Before Y/N could respond, Eren looked at the group of girls on the doorway. "I don't belong to anyone. Fuck off."

Everyone felt speechless. Well, except Y/N. She immediately fled the scene.

As soon as she arrived at the canteen, Sasha immediately saved her a seat.

"Y/N! Sit here!"

Y/N spotted Sasha's table and walked over to them. "Hello everyone! You probably already know who I am but I'm Y/N. I transferred to this school a few days ago."

The group smiled at the (h/c) girl. Y/N started eating her food, sometimes chatting with Sasha or her other friends.

Y/N occasionally gave a few glances at a nearby table. She wanted to talk to the newly crowned Queen Bee of the school.
However, she was way too busy flirting with multiple boys.

It bothered everyone in the table. So much so that Jean started talking about it. "Wasn't Maria an ugly ass hoe before? What the fuck happened?"

"I don't know. But she had a massive glow up overnight." Sasha muttered as she took another bite from the steamed potato.

"What if she made a deal with the devil?" Connie questioned.

A grin appeared on Y/N's face as soon as Connie said that. "Oh come on, Connie. She wouldn't be THAT stupid to make a deal with a random entity. Even if she did, she would receive harsh consequences."

The 3 loomed at her in confusion. "Are you implying something, Y/N?" Jean questioned.

"No. I have to go. I'll see you guys in class!" And with that, the (h/c) girl left.

Three other girls followed her direction. Y/N noticed it but made sure that they didn't know that she knew that they were following her.

She arrived at the bathroom. She washed her hands like any normal person would. It was all peaceful when suddenly, the girl who were following her burst through the bathroom.