028 ╰► THE OUIJA BOARD

TODAY WAS FOUNDATION DAY AT PARADIS HIGH

TODAY WAS FOUNDATION DAY AT PARADIS HIGH. The students a faculty celebrated it to honor the day the school was founded. Currently, Class 104 was in their classroom, doing whatever.

"I heard that there was a waffle shop next door. Should we go?" Jean asked.

Sasha laughed. "Is that even a question? Let's go!"

Jean and Sasha and Connie left. Everyone else was either on their phones or looking out at the window, wanting to go on the rides the school set up.

"Guys! I brought in a Ouija Board! Anyone wanna play?" Alice's sudden outburst.

"I thought we were saving that for later?" Armin questioned as he sat down on the ground, looking at the Ouija.

"I'm really into this stuff. But, I'll just watch for now. I wanna wait for Jean since he promised to take me to one of the rides."

Alice nodded and looked over to both Y/N and Eren. "Do you guys wanna join?"

A slight smirk appeared on Y/N's face as she saw the ouija board placed on the floor. "Are you guys going to talk to demons?" She asked. "If so, I'm just gonna watch."

"Then... It's just the three of us." Annie sighed.

The three of them placed their fingers at the pointer and started.

The first question was asked by Armin. "Is there anyone there?"

Without the three of them moving the pointer, the pointer moved towards yes. The three of them were shocked, but not too much.

The next question was asked by Annie. "Can you tell us your name?"

The pointer moved towards No. After that answer, Alice felt skeptical a bit. She looked towards Y/N to see her staring at the ouija board intensely.

"Are you perhaps... Y/N?" The pointer didn't move for a bit. But after afew seconds, it pointed to no.

"Then... Let's ask more questions in case she's playing with us." Armin whispered, taking a glance on Y/N.

The two other females nodded.

"Where are you from?" Annie asked.

The pointer started spelling out Paradis. Not too shocking for them.

"Will you admit that you're Y/N?" Armin asked, smugly.

"Fuck it. Eren, let me sleep." The three immediately moved to 'goodbye' and looked at Y/N as if she was insane.

"Then that game alone proves that she isn't what she may seem..." Annie muttered.

"Does Eren even know anything about her not being human?" Armin questioned.

Alice sighed. "I don't think so. But if he does, I bet they wouldn't even be together anymore..."

Alice soon proposed another idea. "It might be a bit useless but, I can probably transport the three of us inside of Y/N's mindset. That way, we canfinally find out all of her secrets and such."

"Can you even do that, Alice?" Annie questioned as she narrowed down her eyes at the brunette.

"Of course I do! Have faith in me, Annie." Alice crossed her arms. "However, we can only do it while she's fast asleep. I also have to make clones for each of us so we wouldn't be caught once she wakes up."

Annie and Armin nodded. They waited as Y/N started to rest her head on Eren's on Eren's shoulders. Not really caring too much, he let her sleep there.

"Alright follow me." Alice said as she stood up from her seat. Minutes prior, she already placed the Ouija Board back in her bag.

Annie, Armin and Alice arrived at the dark hallway near their classroom. With a snap of Alice's fingers, the clones were made.

"Have you been practicing all this time?" Armin questioned the brunette.

"Well, I had some help from Y/N. But, I've been practising on my own."

The clones Alice made walked back to their classrooms as it was time for Alice to attempt on transporting them into Y/N's mindscape. "Before we go though... We have to be careful. We don't really know what's gonna happen once we get in." Alice muttered as she glanced at the ring on her finger.

"Don't worry... I'm great at martial arts. And Armin's experienced in fighting." Annie then crossed her arms. "We also have yourself. If you really have the power to fight Y/N, then it's no problem for the three of us."

With a snap of Alice's fingers, they were now inside of Y/N's mindscape.

Once they were in, they did not expect the landscaoe to look so peaceful.

There was a huge castle up ahead. They were in the middle of a path, made out of white bricks. Cherry blossom trees surrounded the path. And lastly, a garden filled with white roses. Though, some of them were suspiciously drenching in some kind of red paint, everything seemed like a haven for them.

"Was this really what Y/N's mindscape looked like?" Armin gasped as he watches the birds soaring up high in the sky.

"There's something sketchy about everything. Especially the roses."

Everyone walked down the castle leading up to the castle. A cold breeze passed through them as they walked up the steps leading up to the entrance. It was almoet as if they were being watched.

"Do you think we could find a way to kill her in this place?" Alice asked, out of the blue.

"I'm pretty sure we can. After all, it is her mind." Armin answered.

As they entered the castle, a booming voice welcomed them from the throne. A gorgeous girl, wearing a long white dress.

"Welcome, my friends. What brings you here on this fine afternoon?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Alice in wonderland vibes honestly

edit: i said in the last a/n that i would post this after school but i'm bored so i decided to post it now