037 ╰► I TRUST YOU

THE SUN WAS GLARING DOWN THE SKY as class ended

THE SUN WAS GLARING DOWN THE SKY as class ended. Y/N spent time with her friends si she could make up the time she missed while she was gone.

She noticed how Armin, Alice and Annie acted different around her when she's with Eren. Almost as if they felt bad.

"I notice how botheted the three of you have been. Are you guys okay?" Y/N asked.

Alice decided to stand up from her seat and bring Y/N somewhere private.

"Are you planning something sinister?" Alice looked at her mother with pleading eyes.

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at the brunette in confusion. "No, not really. What makes you think that?"

Alice bit her quivering lip, not knowing what to really say. "Violet... She told us how to kill you." She looked down, not wanting to meet Y/N's gaze. "Is it true? Can the only person who could kill you dad?"

Y/N was lost for words. A sigh went out her mouth. "I don't want to sound weak right now but I regret giving her powers. I knew that she was intelligent but I didn't expect her to be THAT intelligent. Yes, he's the only person who can kill me."

"But why?!"

"I'm not too sure myself. I only remember a few bits of memories from 2,000 years ago. I believe that I wanted to learn how humans really act. But, I think it's more than that." Y/N crossed her arms. "These powers are probably from Ymir the Founder. Or, something else. I don't know how you received your powers but, I came to this school originally to show the karma for all the students who did bad things. And thinking about it now, Eren is my karma. If he kills me in the near future, that's basically my punishment."

"But what about Violet?" Alice asked once again.

"I felt bad for her when I was away. She was being treated as a rat but in her old school. I decided to change that and grant her powers. She's not karma. But, she's vengeance." Y/N whispered, feeling regretful about her choices.

Alice stood beside Y/N and smiled. "What do you want to do then? I'll try to help you."

"Oh me? I want to die. But, I can't. Every time I see Eren, it reminds me of the face he gave me when I kinda died 2,000 years ago. I don't want to die and leave him behind. Not to mention I also left you behind and you were incredibly young."

Alice hugged Y/N. "I'm glad you opened up to me. Hearing your explanations, you did all of those to find out how to kill yourself, right?"

"Yeah..."

Alice then giggled. "Well, you're not alone this time. If you trust me, I trust you."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Another short chapter but like i have smth planned dw