- F O U R -

~ Wilburs pov ~

I look up from my phone as I hear two pairs of footsteps coming down the stairs, Tommy was in front with a bag on his shoulder while puffy followed behind him smiling wide.

"Right you ready to go Tommy?" Puffy turned to him.

"Sure" He mumbled.

"Alright give me a hug then" She laughed while getting a groan from him but he gave in and hugged her back "Bye Tommy"

"You got everything then?" Dad asked receiving a nod "Okay let's get going"

We left the building heading to the car while saying goodbye to Puffy, Tommy and me sat in the back while dad and techno sat in the front.

"Do you wanna put your bag on the floor Tommy?" I asked trying to start conversation but all I got was a head shake.

"Wanna put music on?" Phil asked everyone.

"Yeah can I connect my phone?" I ask while pulling out my phone.

"Yeah of course"

I connect my phone and pass it to Tommy "you can choose a song if you want"

"Really?" He lets out a small smile.

"Yeah just search in whatever song you want"

Not long after I gave him my phone Sunkissed by khai dreams began playing.

"You like khai dreams?" I smirk.

"Yeah do you?" He replies.

"Of course I do"

~ T I M E • S K I P ~

As we arrived outside our house tommy looked out the window amazed by the place which made me chuckle.

"Do you like it?" Phil smiles a bit.

"Yeah it's so cool and big!" He exclaimed.

"Let's get you inside and settled then"

We all get out the car and see Tubbo playing in the street on his scooter, Tubbos is our 'cousin' he's not actually related to us but his dad and my dad are really close so they're like family.

"Do you two want to show Tommy his room?"

"Sure" Techno shrugged.

Me and Techno went ahead and Tommy followed behind us closely as we went up the stairs and into his new room, as soon as we stepped in he stood there in shock.

"Do you like it?" I ask.

"Yeah" he didn't show much emotion but I could tell he was grateful for the room.

It had a single bed in the corner of the room against the wall a bedside table next to it and desk at the foot of the bed for schoolwork. Next to the desk was a beanbag, on the other side was a wardrobe and we decided to leave the rest for him to design.

"Do you want to put your stuff in the wardrobe and we'll leave you to it?"

"Sure" He nodded.

Me and Techno left the room and began walking downstairs.

"Why haven't you spoken a word yet?" I ask him.

"Because I don't want to is that such a problem?" He argued.

"Yeah it is, we need to make him feel welcome and you staring him down isn't helping"

"Whatever" he rolls his eyes.

"All I'm saying is stop being so stubborn"

"Okay fine can you shut your mouth now?"

"Shut up techno" I sit down on the couch next to techno while Phil makes food in the kitchen.

I hear movement on the stairs and look in the doorway to see Tommy standing there, I pat the sofa to indicate that he can sit down which he does and takes a seat next to me.

"What shall we watch" I look at both of them.

"I don't care" Techno shrugs.

"What do you like to watch Tommy?"

"Can we watch a film" He almost whispers.

"Yeah of course what do you want to watch?"

"Um, do you have up?"

"I don't kno-"

"We can just download it, it will take like ten minutes" Techno interrupted.

"Okay sounds good do you wanna do it techno" I smile at him.

"Yeah sure"

He grabs the remote off the arm chair and begins downloading the film.

-

Here's the room plan obviously it's not the colour scheme but it's just a lay out as it's easier than drawing :)