- O N E H U N D R E D & T H I R T Y -

cw/tw - mentions of throwing up & pills

~ tommys pov ~

i woke up with a giant headache, i felt so ill and i didn't remember anything from the past twenty four hours. i squinted as the sun beamed through the window of the room that i began to realise was very unfamiliar, i had no clue where i was.

as i get up out of bed i suddenly feel the urge to throw up and luckily there was a bucket to catch it as i sat back down, it wasn't anything except straight vodka coming out though. my throat was burning and my mouth was so dry, i got up and stumbled to the door to exit the room.

i head down the stairs and see a figure standing there, i couldn't make out who it was as i'm pretty sure i was still drunk from the day before.

"oh hi tommy, how you feeling" the figure said that i instantly recognised to be harry. that meant i was at his house which was a relief, at least i wasn't at some random house.

"like shit" i laugh, while swaying down the stairs.

"you want some paracetamol?"

"sure" i lean against the counter in the kitchen "um, i was sick upstairs but it was in the bucket"

"it's fine don't worry"

"when do you want me to leave?" i pause for a moment "shit, i'm supposed to be at home"

"no it's fine, i texted someone called steve and told him that you're staying here for the night"

i let out a sigh of relief "thanks"

i zoned out slightly after that, i was thankful that he had told steve that i wouldn't be going home but i wondered how he knew who to text but at that moment in time i didn't care. i felt so ill and just wanted to sleep but it was already mid day.

"here" harry pulls me out of my thoughts by handing me a tablet and a glass of water.

"what?" i look to him confused, i was aware of what i was doing but at the same time i wasn't.

"take this" he points to the objects in my hand.

"oh right" i say, i put the pill in my mouth and down the water with it but my head was still hurting "can you get me another one?"

"yeah sure" he nods opening another one from the packet and handing me which i took immediately making sure to keep the swallowing as quiet as possible, i knew that harry probably doesn't care about the sounds but i did.

"you were pretty drunk last night" he stifled a laugh under his breath "do you remember anything?"

"no, what happened?"

"i don't know but at one point you were talking about how you wanted to be a shark so you could kill whoever and whatever you want with no consequences"

"i do stand by that" i smile.

"you were proper gone, it was mental and i had to practically carry you home"

"i'm sorry but can you be quiet, my head is killing"

"yeah" he laughed walking towards me "want me to carry you upstairs you little baby" he joked.

"don't be a prick" i laugh "i'm going back upstairs to sleep"

"alright, have a good one" he waves as i go upstairs laughing, i seemed to have got along with harry pretty well which is a surprise because i didn't actually think i'd make any friends.

AUTHORS NOTE

sorry about not updating, i had
an exam today so i've been revising
and i don't think i even did well but
have a good day and don't forget to vote
there will be more updates now!!