- S I X T Y S E V EN -

~ tommys pov ~

as we got to our street i see tubbo getting out of the car with his dad, i never knew why he got a lift when he could walk with me instead but i guess if i got the chance to go in the car i would.

"hi tubbo!" i shout.

"hi tommy!" he shouted from the other side of the road while waving.

i step off the pavement and was about to start running to the other side of the road where tubbos house was until someone pulls my blazer back which made me drop to the floor.

"you almost got hit by a car, idiot" techno said while helping me up and off the floor.

i laugh nervously as i watch the car whiz passed me, i definitely would be close to death if that car did hit me just then. i wave to tubbo as we go inside and tell him i'll talk to him later, as we get inside i sit on the couch next to phil while techno sits on the other couch and wilbur goes upstairs to probably play his guitar.

"tommy almost got hit by a car just then" techno chuckled.

"shut up techno no i didn't" i argue back "phil he got me put in isolation today"

phil sighed "whats happened now?"

"he's been all moody all week so i thought i would annoy him as a joke and run into him but he took it too seriously and pushed me and for some reason i got isolation"

"that's a lie tommy and you know it" techno responded staring at me.

"no it's not just because you can't stand your ego being hurt techno"

"oh my god" phil said "why are you two always at each other's throats now?"

"because he is annoying" i tell him.

"shut up tommy, no one even wants you here go back to the orphanage or wherever you came from"

"get to your room now techno, that is not on!"

"whatever" he rolls his eyes and leaves the room quickly.

to be honest what he said didn't really hurt, i mean it's not the worst thing that has been said to me. he wasn't wrong either. no one actually did want me here, phil is always dealing with my problems, i'm always barging in on wilburs life which i'm sure he doesn't want and techno just doesn't like me.

i hadn't thought about this earlier but it was true, i'm just an inconvenience wherever i go and it's too late now. this is who i am now and i won't be able to change, no wonder the teachers put me in isolation. i'm just a nuisance.

"sorry about him tommy, don't listen to what he said" he comforts me "i'm gonna talk to him, are you alright"

i nod "yeah i'm fine, he's right anyway"

"no he's not tommy, do you think you would still be here if i didn't want you here?" i shake my head no "exactly, so don't say that technos just being a weirdo and i'm going to talk to him"

i stay silent and nod my head as i look at the floor.

"don't let it get to you alright?"

that's easier said than done.

only one update today guys sorry :/