- N I N E T Y -

~ wilburs pov ~

once sally, tubbo and schlatt had gone i finally got a chance to speak to dad and find out why tommy wanted to go quicker and why he was just letting it happen.

me and techno go into the living room where dad was sitting watching tv, as he saw us come in he paused the show and turned to us knowing exactly why we were down there together.

"boys before you start complaining there is nothing i can do, if he wants to go then he can" he tells us.

"it's not fair though!" i exclaim.

"life isn't fair, you know how the foster system is" he sighs "people come and go and like i said, there's nothing i can do"

"dad i know that if you really wanted to you would fight for him, so what are you doing?" techno states.

"exactly" i add.

"this is different, this is legal matters not you two getting in trouble at school"

"well atleast tell us when he's going!"

"i don't know that myself yet and i don't think puffy does either but i'll let you know when i get told"

"ugh" i sigh admitting defeat "i'm going upstairs"

i turn around and head up the stairs, i decided on going into tommys room instead of mine. as he was leaving probably very soon i wanted to make sure i spent time with him before he goes so what better way to do that then bursting into his room uninvited and annoy him.

"hello tommy" i say quiet voice while peaking my head through the door.

tommy was sitting at his computer slouched over as always "what do you want wilbur?"

"can i not come and see my little brother?" i smirk while walking over to him and kneeling next to his chair.

"i'm not saying that but i want to know why you're being such a weirdo"

"i just want to spend time with you, is that a problem?"

"actually yes it is becoming a problem"

"oh well" i shrug while standing up.

i walk over to his wardrobe and open it to see a lot of clothes that weren't the greatest i guess, there were many t-shirts that were just copies of each other with different colours. he had many baseball t-shirts that were a variety of colours, they were okay but he could dress a little better.

"tommy this wardrobe is awful, you need some style"

"i like my style thank you very much!"

"and i don't which is the problem"

"so what are you gonna do about this 'problem'?"

"i'm going to fix it by getting some of my old clothes that don't fit me anymore and gifting them to you"

"okay" he turns back round in his chair "while you do that i'm going to go back to my lovely survival world"

"alright" i chuckle.

i leave his room and head to mine, i search through the back of my wardrobe full of old things until i find a few things that i knew would fit and suit him. most of them were hoodies and jumpers with the exception of a couple pairs of jeans.

once i had gathered them all i scooped them off the bed and into my arms before going back to his bedroom where he was still playing minecraft.

"am i gonna have to try these on?" he sighed.

"yep" i smile while handing him one outfit.