- O N E H U N D R E D & T W E N T Y T W O -

~ wilburs pov ~

"oh my god am i the first to know?" i ask excitedly.

he nods "yes and don't tell anyone, i mean it wilbur"

"how stupid do you think i am? of course i won't tell anyone, i'm honoured that you would tell me first" i gasp "does that mean i'm your favourite person ever?"

"can you shut up wilbur otherwise i'll make you"

i quieten down, i know what he means when he says 'i'll make you'. he means that he will beat the living shit at me to the point where it hurts to talk, he hasn't done it to me but he did it to a kid at school a few years ago and it did not look good. i'm not looking for that to happen to me.

"you done talking about your problems anyway?"

"uhm" i think for a moment "sure but do you also think it's weird without tommy?"

"yes i've been thinking the exact same thing! it's so eerie without him, there was always something going on when he was here now it's silent and it's only been a few hours"

"techno calm down, you're acting like he's dead" i chuckle "he's moved thirty minutes away and you can text him whenever"

"i know it's just weird without him here but speaking of texting him i was texting him just earlier"

"oh yeah what did he say?"

"he just sent me a picture of the rubix cube he finished and told me about his room, he has a big room on the top floor all to himself and i'm personally jealous"

"that lucky son of a bitch, did he send you any photos?"

"no" he shakes his head "but i'm hungry so i'm going downstairs, dads making food"

"alright, i'll come downstairs aswell"

we both get up off my bed and make our way downstairs to the kitchen where i got a huge whiff of food, he was making us hotdogs which i am a big fan of!

he told us that it almost done so we sat down, he was acting different though. he seemed less enthusiastic, he didn't even smile and dad is always smiling.

tommy hadn't even been gone a day and this house was already falling apart, it's crazy how much change a thirteen year old can do to a family over a few months. he always knew how to cheer us up.

he had a lot of problems but that's no surprise after all the things he's been through that we don't even know about but haven't we all? he always stayed positive either way. sure, he argued with us a lot and got in trouble but you can't say that it wasn't entertaining because it was.

i enjoyed playing the guitar for him as well, no one had ever sat down and practically forced me to play it even when i didn't feel like it, dad and techno had listened to me of course but not like tommy. he's always so enthusiastic to hear me play and i can't thank him enough.

i couldn't imagine what he would be saying to us if he could see us right now, it would be something along the lines of 'you guys are such babies, stop crying and do something fun'.

he always knows how to make the worst possible things a tiny bit better just by telling a joke or even insulting us, either way i know i'm gonna miss him.

AUTHORS NOTE

have a great day and don't forget
to vote!! <33