- T H I R T Y O N E -

~ Philza's pov ~

"DAD!" I hear Wilbur shout.

I head to the top of the stairs with Tommys phone in my hand "What?"

"Tommys" He paused "Um well, he's gone"

I sigh while rushing down the stairs "Why didn't one of you stop him?"

"He just took off"

"Why didn't you go after him"

They both just shrugged while I make my way to the front door looking down the street, I see Schlatt

"Oh hey Phil" He greets me.

"Hiya mate, you haven't happened to see Tommy have you?"

"Yeah I just saw him a couple minutes ago, him and Tubbo went to the park. How come?"

"Tommys grounded and he ran out"

"Oh man, what did he do?"

"Got suspended at school"

"Already?"

I sigh "Yeah, I knew he was gonna be trouble but I didn't expect this"

"I'm always here to help man, if he gets too much he can always come stay over here, I'm sure Tubbo would love it"

"Thanks mate I really appreciate it, I've gotta go now though"

"Do you want me to help?"

"Nah it's alright, they can't have gone far"

"Alright see you later buddy"

"Bye mate"

I leave the street and begin looking down different roads to see if I could spot them before going to the park where Schlatt said they went to. I saw two boys swinging and laughing, it was Tommy and Tubbo.

I stood at the gate and shouted "Tommy!"

I see him whisper something to Tubbo before running off in the opposite direction and jumping the fence as he got to it.

"Shit" I mutter under my breath "Tubbo!" I shout him over.

He made his way over to me "Yeah?"

"Wheres he going?"

He just shrugged and leant on the fence "I dunno"

"Alright mate, make your way home now"

"Will Tommy be okay?"

"Yeah he will don't worry"

"Okay" Tubbo answered pulling his phone out from his pocket and began walking further into the distance.

I pulled out my phone and tapped on Puffy's contact putting it up to my ear as it rang, after a few rings she answered.

"Hey Phil, you okay?" She answered, I could hear her smile through the phone which was soon gonna drop.

"No actually, Tommys ran off" I was beginning to panic slightly now.

"Okay Phil it's alright just tell me what happened"

"He's been suspended from school so of course I grounded him and took away his PC and his phone then he kicked off and left"

"Alright I'll come by now because I'm in the area he'll come back soon, it used to happen quite often"

"I know but I'm still worried about him"

"As am I but panicking isn't gonna help us alright?"

I took a deep breath "yeah, yeah you're right. I'll come back home now and meet you"

"Alright see you in ten minutes Phil"

"You too, bye"

I ended the call and began walking back to the house where Puffy would be appearing soon.