- S E V E N T Y F I V E -

~ tommys pov ~

"here is where you'll be staying" she beams.

she shows me to a room that was really big, much bigger compared to mine at phil's house but as good as this was something still felt wrong. i didn't know what it was but something was up but i couldn't put my finger on it.

"do you like it?" puffy asks.

i look around the room that looked like it was made for a ten year old, it had blue walls with some odd wallpaper with astronauts on it. teddy bears were everywhere as well but i still nodded not wanting to let them down as they clearly put a lot of effort into whatever that room was.

"that great! we weren't sure if you were going to like it or not" he smiled proudly.

"yeah it's great i love it" i smile back.

"so do you want to see the garden?"

"sure"

i follow them out of the room and down the two flights of stairs, that's right, two flights of stairs. these people were rich as hell, i thought phil had a big house but this is something else.

we made it to the kitchen which had a back door leading to the garden, i inspected the kitchen again as we had been in there briefly earlier. there was a marble island in the middle of it that had absolutely nothing on it so i didn't understand the point of it being there, the whole house looked like this. modern and too posh for my liking.

"you coming tommy?" puffy asks.

"what?" i look over "oh yeah"

i follow behind them and step outside onto the patio to view the garden that was also humongous which isn't really surprising considering the size of the house.

majority of the garden was grass, along the sides of the garden there was plants of all sorts which interested me slightly but i didn't look for too long. towards the end of it was more of a playing area for the kids i'm guessing, there was a trampoline as well as a swing set and next to it was a football goal with a lot of balls at the back of the net. they must like football i guess.

"right well that's it tommy, i think" puffy smiled as we walked back inside "what do you say tommy?"

"um i dunno" i shrug.

"thanks for having us, sorry i about him"

i roll my eyes and sigh as i wait for her to grab her things.

"it's fine don't worry, it was a pleasure having you guys" lisa chuckled awkwardly.

"come on then tommy" she gestured over to the door.

"finally" i muttered under my breath.

"tommy" she whispered.

"whatever" i groan as we walk out the house.

"bye tommy!!" kasey waves.

"yeah um bye"

i didn't know what to say to the young girl, i had never spoken to her until today and i don't know how to talk to children. however, i get in the car sitting in the same seat as early and sit in silence as puffy drives us back to phil's house.

i open the door as soon as we arrive and run into the house eager to get inside, techno was there sitting on the couch. i could hear laughter coming from upstairs, i think it was wilbur and his friends.

"how was it?" he asked as i sat down on the couch next to him.

"awful, they're all posh and everything" i sigh "i'd prefer to live here, their house is all clean and looks empty"

"where your dad techno?" puffy interrupted.

"probably in the kitchen" he turned back to me and asked sarcastically "was it all marble?"

"yes it actually was" i nodded.

"sounds delightful, did they have a big garden?"

"yes it was huge! there was a trampoline, swings and a huge football goal"

"sounds like somewhere i wouldn't mind living"

"you don't wanna live there, you should've seen my 'bedroom' it looks like it was a ten year olds" i tell him "it probably was their ten year olds room before mine"

"sounds like you had a great time"

"yes the best time i've ever had in my life" i groan.