- O N E H U N D R E D & F I F T Y S E V E N -

~ third person pov ~

after about forty minutes of talking the session was finally over and tommy was so relieved, he always watched nervously as she wrote things down knowing that she was judging him.

"alright tommy, we're done" she closes her notebook after dribbling down on the prescription paper.

"great" he sighs.

half the time, he stayed silent and ignored her unless she wanted to talk about mable. whenever she asked about the hospital, lisa or just life in general he would ignore her at all costs.

they both stood up and walked to the door which dr. peterson opened for him, he exited the room before her and puffy stood up with a wide smile facing the two.

"do you want to head to the car then tommy? i'll be out in a minute" she asks him rhetorically as she pulls out her car keys.

"sure" he replies bluntly before taking the keys and heading out to the car park.

as tommy walks down the hallway dr. peterson hands puffy the prescription paper "how was he?" puffy asked.

"he was okay, he was quiet except from when i asked him about mable, he was all ears when i mentioned her"

"yeah he's been off with me recently, i think she's beginning to get to him so i've got this medication for him"

"thank you"

"of course, it's no problem" she nods "he needs to take one in the morning and no more than that, as you know you can just go get it from the pharmacy round the corner as it should be ready"

"that is perfect" puffy blushed slightly "i really do appreciate it"

"it's really no problem" dr peterson smiled before looking down and going quiet "do you maybe want to go get a drink sometime?"

puffys face flushed a bright red "that would be great! where do you want to go?"

"there's a bar not far from where i live, we could go there"

"of course! you can put your actual number, not your work number"

"sounds great" she smiled.

puffy pulled out her phone and handed it over dr. peterson aka megan and she put her phone number in it, both of them were smiling like two teenagers. it was obvious to tommy that the two liked each other very much so when he found out about this he'd be over the moon.

"i'll text you later" puffy told her.

"can't wait" megan smiled "i'll talk to you later"

"yeah, bye"

she pivoted on her heel quickly and walked away swiftly, her heart was pounding and her breathing was hitched. she wasn't nervous but she was excited, that was the reason she was so jumpy, she was so glad that megan liked her back and they're finally going somewhere.

she hurried down the stairs and to her car that tommy had been sitting in for barley even a minute, he knew what had happened the minute she came into his eye view with that big grin on her face.

the moment she got in the car he spoke up "she asked you didn't she?"

"yes!" she exclaimed enthusiastically before pausing for a quick moment "but that hasn't got anything to do with you"

"whatever" he chuckled.

AUTHORS NOTE

quick update because i have exams all
this month and need to revise so updates
are likely to be slow sorry!!