- E P I L O G U E -

SIX MONTHS LATER...

it's been about a month since tommy had officially and legally been adopted by the watsons, things were a lot better than they were when tommy arrived back.

tommy had turned fourteen and had a great birthday party with his friends from school including his best friends tubbo, ranboo, jack and purpled! phil let them have a sleepover and they did not sleep a wink and neither did the rest of the house except techno.

of course, tommy was still causing trouble in and out of school but hadn't caused any fights yet which was great for phil especially as he didn't have to deal with any meetings.

wilbur had eventually gotten over sally which was also great because he could focus on his coursework that was very overdue, he had given up smoking because he promised tommy he would.

tommy walked into wilburs room one night and saw him hanging out the window with a cigarette, he made tommy promise not to tell phil but tommy being tommy didn't give in that easy. he made wilbur promise to give up and of course he couldn't lie to his little brother like that.

techno had been doing great as well, although he may have had a small fight with dream on the first day back of school. it also may or not have been related to the wilbur and sally incident but we will never know!

phil and kristen had officially started dating and of course the boys welcomed her in with open arms, kristen treated phil's kids like her own and phil's kid treated kristen like their mother. it was strange to them having a girl around the house but they got used to it eventually.

puffy was also so happy for tommy, she had known him so long and was over the moon to see tommy actually have a family he is safe with. puffy had finally began dating dr. peterson and tommy was even more happier than she was, he had been rooting for them for so long so when they finally got together it was the best thing ever.

but most of all tommy had finally found his forever home. he had found a family that will stick by him no matter what, he had dreamed about it for so long and it had finally happened.

his grades at school were going up every term, he had his own bedroom with his own privacy. he's got a back garden that he can go in without being picked on by other kids but most of all he is surrounded by people who love him.

AUTHORS NOTE

I JUST UPLOADED 10
CHAPTER TOGETHER
PLS CHECK YOU READ
THEM

but that's a wrap! idk if this
is a good epilogue or not but
this is where i am ending it!

i've had such a great time writing
this and can't thank you guys
enough for the support you've
gave me ily all <333

i will now be updating my sbi +
tubbo story more often hopefully
as well as my other one!!