- T W E N T Y T H R E E -

~ Tommys pov ~

The next lesson I also was sat next to Jake for some reason so we began talking throughout the lesson and because we were sat at the back of the class it made it easier for us.

"Do you want to come with us at break to the shop?" Jake whispered.

"How will we get out?" I asked.

"There's a gap in the fence where we go, they never notice"

"Yeah sure, I've got spare money in my bag"

"Nice, follow me when we get out of this class and I'll introduce you to everyone when we get there"

"Alright, sounds good" he smirked.

~ T I M E • S K I P ~

We made it to the corner of the field and he began to introduce me to all his friends.

"This is Connor, Joe and Alfie, there's also Dan but he's not here today" He introduced me "And this is Tommy guys"

I spoke to them a bit more before we made our way through the gap in the fence, we only had to walk about five minutes to the shop around the corner.

"Guys hurry up in here we need to be back in five minutes" Joe whispered.

"It's fine don't worry" I assure him.

"Why are you so laid back? Do your parents not care?" Jake asked.

I gulped "They're dead"

"Oh shit sorry, I didn't know. You okay?"

"Yeah it's fine don't worry about it, it was like 7 years ago"

I purchased my things before leaving the shop with the group, as we walked I spotted someone walking with his friends in our direction.

"Shit" I whispered.

"What? Whats wrong?"

"That's my foster brother thingy, quickly hide me"

"Go behind the car and we'll tell you when to come out"

I ducked down behind the car slowly walking past them as Wilbur walked with his friends, I thought I got away until I see Wilbur peak around the corner.

"Oh shit" I mutter.

"Tommy I saw you as soon as you walked around the corner, you didn't hide much"

I sigh "Don't tell Phil please"

"I won't, as long as you give me that packet of crisps you have" he smirks knowing he's won.

I roll my eyes "Fine whatever here you go"

"Nice, now get back to school" He pointed in the direction to school.

"How come you're not in school anyway?"

"Because I have a free lesson, now go"

"Yeah yeah, we're going"

We began walking all the way back to school just in time before the crowds of people went inside, we climbed into the fence that we exited through earlier.

As we got inside the building I met up with Tubbo and we walked to class quickly.

"Where did you go?"

"Shop"

"Did you not get caught?"

"Wilbur saw me but he's staying quiet cause I gave him my packet of crisps I got, want some chocolate?"

"Ooo yeah sure"

I snapped a section of the chocolate off and gave it to him which he quickly ate all up, as did I as we sat at the back of the class.

Maybe school isn't so bad for once.