- O N E H U N D R E D & F O R T Y E I G H T -

~ third person pov ~

a smile grew on tommys face but dropped immediately when he realised that they were going to be so disappointed in him, at least in his mind they were.

he thought they were going to be disappointed in him for not 'manning up' and taken the hits when in reality they would be proud of him for staying strong but in his mind he was far from it, he was just embarrassed and was starting to rethink everything.

he began to make himself belief that none of them care just like mable told him, he knew that mable would never lie to him. he trusted mable lots so an instant wave of fear came over him as he stepped out the car.

puffy had his bag on her shoulder as she didn't want to put weight on his back and injure himself further as they walked down the path and towards the door

"how you feeling?" she asks him noticing his slightly off mood.

"i'm okay" he nodded timidly.

"alright" she smiled before knocking on the door.

after about twenty seconds, the door was answered by a grinning phil. when he looked down to see the younger boy his grin grew even wider, he was in shock that tommy was back but he also was even more upset than before because he had heard what had happened to the boy in the house.

"oh my god, tommy!" he chuckled "come in"

he nodded and made his way into the very familiar living room, he was happy to be back but he also thought about what mable said. he didn't feel safe anymore, he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep. the pain was a reason but the main reason was because he didn't know what was coming, he didn't trust anyone especially these people. they let him get hurt by sending him away so why would he trust them?

"do you want to go up to your room tommy?" phil asks him "the boys can go up and help you with putting everything up there"

he just nodded in response which wasn't a shock to phil, the boy was obviously going to be different because of what had happened to him. it just surprised phil to see him this way which was completely different to how he was when he was with them last time.

techno and wilbur entered the room a moment later and their faces instantly lit up, they were so happy to have tommy back but knew the boy would be fragile. they had heard briefly about his injuries and knew that he was abused but didn't hear it in detail as phil thought it was unnecessary for them two to know.

"where's your bag buddy? i'll take it up for you" techno says.

tommy liked that name that techno had for him, he always had. being back here reminded him of how happy he was here which made him doubt what mable said about them but he still didn't trust them yet.

"it's here" puffy takes it off her shoulder and hands it to techno "i'll be down here tommy alright? i just need to talk to phil"

he nods in response and stands up slowly trying not to hurt himself even more, he walked behind techno but in front of wilbur as he once again made his way to the familiar bedroom that he once called his.

AUTHORS NOTE

HOW ARE YOU ALL???