- E I G H T Y E I G H T -

~ phil's pov ~

"hiya phil" i hear puffys cheery voice through the speaker.

"hi puffy! just wanted to talk to you about tommy again" i chuckle.

"yeah what's up?"

"he's been telling me how he wants things to go quicker and wants to go to their house as soon as possible, is there anyway you can push it to a nearer date?"

"um i can see what i can do, i mean if he wants to go then i'm sure it could be arranged"

"that's great, thanks"

"do you know when he wants to go because i can discuss it with lisa and steve and if they're happy i see no reason not to let him go"

"alright, are you gonna ring me back then?"

"yeah i'll ring them now so i shouldn't be long but obviously i'd have to go with him to them so they can all discuss it together of course but that shouldn't take long, do you think he can do it on wednesday after school?"

"he should be able to, i'll speak to him about it later because i think he's gone back to bed"

"okay, how was the sleepover because i know it's his first proper one"

"he had a good time, they stayed up quite late i'm pretty sure so he's exhausted"

"that's good, i'm glad he's having a good time but i'll speak to you later as i'm gonna ring them now"

"alright thanks puffy speak to you soon"

"bye phil" i could hear her smile through the phone before hanging up.

i put my phone back in my pocket and decide to go upstairs before going back to the living room, i wanted to make sure all of them weren't going hungry as it was 12 and no one had even stepped foot out of their rooms yet.

i knock on technos door loudly "techno you up?"

i hear a groan coming from inside the room meaning that i had just woken him up, i open the door and see him laying there with a pillow over his head.

"techno we are ordering dominoes, do you want anything?"

"i'll have a cheese pizza" he muttered, i know it's basic but it's what techno likes so i can't do anything about it.

"alright i'll shout you when it's here"

i leave his room and head over to wilburs, i knew sally was over as well so i knocked the door extra loud.

"can i come in?"

"yeah!" he answers.

as i walk in wilbur was sat there on his phone watching videos or whatever teenagers do on their phones while sally laid asleep next to him. i would've called them lazy but it's not like i'm an early bird or anything.

"i'm ordering dominoes, what do you want?"

"um we'll have meat feast please, can you get them nice cookies aswell?"

"yeah sure, i'll get you when they have arrived"

"alright thanks dad"

"no problem wilbur"

i close the door behind me and finally head to tommys room, i knew he would be asleep and wouldn't wake up by me knocking on the door so i walked in to his room to see him spread across the whole bed.

"tommy" i shake him.

"huh?" his head pops up "what do you want?"

"we're ordering pizza, what one do you want?"

"um i don't know, just get the pepperoni or something"

"okay, you going back to sleep now?"

"yeah" he mutters before going back to sleep.