- F O U R T E E N -

~ Wilburs pov ~

I was nervous about letting Tommy and Sally meet, I'm not sure why though because I wasn't this nervous about her meeting dad which is really what matter more than these two meeting.

He walked into my room after I opened the door more and relaxed by the foot of my bed staring at the ceiling as he did it, I just looked at Sally as she looked back at me and chucked silently.

"So what did you do today Tommy?" I asked starting the conversation which he clearly wasn't going to do.

"So first me and Phil when to JD and got some new shoes, you know the vans trainer things" He explains and we nod "And I also got a new backpack from there and it's really cool then after that we went to get pens and all that stuff but I didn't really get much because I shove everything in my blazer anyway so it's pointless getting loads of things plus usually I rob them from school anyway"

We smiled at Tommy rambling away, I was worried he wasn't going to like us and become comfortable with us while we are fostering him but he has actually done it pretty quickly compared to other kids who have been here.

"Then we went to the uniform shop thingy, the man there was really old and moody and boring he didn't do much he just sat there, he must have an awful life but anyway Phil already had bought me trousers and them white shirt things but he hadn't got a tie or blazer for me so that's what we got"

"Did you not get a jumper?" I reply.

"No I don't like the school ones because they're very bland, boring and uncomfortable" He sighed and turned his head to me and then Sally "Anyway what did you guys do?"

"We went to the park to walk Sally's dog then we came back and just watched Tv"

"Cool! What dog do you have? I always wanted a dog but they never let me"

"I have a Labrador she's called Bear, you'll have to meet her one day" Sally smiled.

"Really?" He looked over to me for confirmation and I nodded "I can't wait! I had one dog in a foster home he was old though just like the lady, she was nice but I don't think she like me very much"

"How come Tommy?" I ask him.

"Because the school used to ring her like 'blah blah blah Tom has done this and that blah blah blah' which annoyed her and then I got in a fight and she got rid of me, it was worth it though because I battered him" He laughed at the memory "Anyway wheres Techno?"

"Probably his bedroom why?"

"Because I want him to download minecraft on my computer, do you reckon Phil will let me buy it?" He rambles as he stood up.

"Probably, techno will probably just get it for you" I respond.

"Okay anyway, nice to meet you Sally but I got priorities"

"Nice to meet you too Tommy" Sally responded laughing to the boy leaving the room.

As Tommy closed the door we laughed to ourselves at the boy, he was very outgoing to say the least. As we were taking we heard Tommy knocking on technos door, I don't think he realised how loud he was with the headphones on.

He shouted "Techno!!"