- F O R T Y N I N E -

cw/tw - mentions of underage smoking

~ Tommys pov ~

I had now left his office walking along side Techno, who I was talking to about the 'talk' we had with Mr. Higgins. It wasn't really a talk it was more just him being nosey and snooping into our lives.

"Techno wheres RE?" I ask while still squinting at the paper, they really needed to make the writing bigger.

"I'll take you, who've you got?" He asks.

I take a moment to look at the teachers name and read "Mrs. Stevens, is she nice?"

"Eh, she can be. I had her in year eight, she was okay sometimes but other times it was like someone had killed her dog or something"

"Great, I'm so excited" I say sarcastically.

"I would be too" He chuckled.

We continued to walk to my classroom and when we arrived she spots us immediately "Hello Techno! How are you?"

"I'm fine thanks, just showing Tommy to his class" He responded as we stood there awkwardly.

"Ah well, it's nice to see you Techno and it's nice to meet Tommy would you like to come in?"

"Not really but sure"

I step inside as she chuckles at my response even though I was being serious "Go sit next to Beau at the back of the class, she's new as well" She pointed to a girl with black hair sitting in the corner with her phone under the table.

"Alright" I sighed while slowly making my way to the back of the class throwing my bag down on the floor before sitting down next to her.

"Hiya" She smiled slightly.

"Are you like a goth or something" I ask jokingly.

"Oh piss off!"

"Oh and you're Scottish! Great, I'm sat next to a Scottish goth for the rest of the year"

"Shut up!"

"I'm Tommy by the way"

"Beau"

"Nice to meet you Beau, are you excited to be my friend"

"Who said anything about being friends?"

"Me, we are now friends"

"Fine" She rolls her eyes before whispering "Have you got a lighter?"

"No, why you a smoker or something?"

"Yeah, I'm a stoner" She laughs.

"Cool, could I try some?" I ask nervously.

"If you want" She shrugs.

I was about to reply but Mr. Eret appeared at the doorway making eye contact with me "Sorry I'm a bit late miss, Wheres Tommy?"

"He's just at the back sir" She points to me and I groan.

"Why do you have him with you?" Beau complains.

"Because I can't concentrate or something" I tell her.

He comes and sits next to me "You alright Tommy, did you have a nice detention?" He asks sarcastically.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks, detention was great" I roll my eyes while swinging back on my chair.

"You're gonna fall one day Tommy"

"Okay?"

"Don't want you getting injured do we? So stop swinging and let's get on with the work"

I ignore him and turn to Beau "So when did you move here?"

"Last week why?"

"Tommy come on" He interrupts me.

"Yeah one sec" I tell him "Where about do you live?"

"Y'know the estate that's like a ten minute walk?"

"Oh I live there! Do you wanna walk home together"

"Yeah, sure" She smiles.

"Right Tommy, get on with it now"

"Alright fine!" I groan while opening my book and writing the date in.

I'm gonna make Beau and Tommy the worst behaved but bestest friends ever bc I feel like it :)

also tysm for 20k reads! i also just released a sbi oneshots book so if you want to request something please do :)