- T W E N T Y O N E -

~ Tommys pov ~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring down my ear, Phil bought me it the other day so he didn't have to keep waking me up.

I clicked snooze on the clock and went back to my slumber. Well. I tried to but I heard Phil screaming from downstairs.

"Tommy! I heard your alarm get up!"

"Fine!" I shouted back.

I turned my alarm fully off so it didn't go off when the snooze was over before going to my wardrobe where Phil had but my uniform, I yawned and pulled the clothes out laying them on my bed.

Once I was dressed I headed downstairs to where Wil and Techno were sitting eating their breakfast, I notice they were in their own clothes which is unfair. I know they're in sixth form but we should all be able to wear own clothes.

As I sat down and Phil put my bowl of cereal infront of me I piped up "Why do you guys get to wear own clothes but I don't, and also don't say 'I'm older' or whatever because I know you are but I don't think it's fair"

Techno chuckled and said "We're older that's why"

"What did I just tell you not to say?"

"You said 'don't say I'm older' and I didn't say that I said 'we're older'"

"Whatever Techno, I said 'or whatever' after it meaning don't say dumb things like that but you went and did it so you're just dumb"

"Alright boys calm down" Phil interrupted us.

"Where's your headphones Tommy?" Wil asked.

"Upstairs" I mumble.

"You not gonna wear them?" I shake my head in response "How come?"

"I just don't want to"

"It'll help you, y'know?" Techno added.

"I don't care, I don't want to wear them"

"Alright that's fine I'm just saying"

"Okay, now can we just stop this conversation"

I finished my breakfast and put it on the side my the sink before heading upstairs to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth for two minutes and went back to my bedroom. I jumped onto my bed and pulled the charger out of my phone that was on the side.

I scrolled for a while until Phil shouted for me to come downstairs which I did and put my shoes on which were at the bottom of the stairs.

"Wheres your bag Tommy?" Phil asked to which I shrugged in response.

"It's in here Dad!" Wil shouted from the living room.

"Alright great, come on Tommy otherwise you'll be late" He paused for a second "Let me sort out you're tie mate, it's a right mess"

"No Phil I like it like that" I respond while moving away from him trying to sort my tie out.

He puts his hands up in defeat "Alright Tommy, I'll leave you be. Now get going otherwise you boys will be late"

"Come on Toms" Wil said while ruffling my hair.

"Hey dickhead! Get off me"

We step out the house and begin walking up the pathway, Techno in the lead and me and Wil slightly behind because 'doesn't want to be seen with us'.