- S E V E N T Y S E V E N -

cw/tw - self harm

~ tommys pov ~

i enter wilburs room to see him and his friend james playing on his xbox, they were playing some sort of shooter game but i didn't know what it was.

"oh hi tommy, this is james" he introduces me.

james had black hair and a bit of a beard which was odd because i thought you had to be old to grow a beard, he was tall but not as tall as wilbur.

"how old are you? i thought only old people had beards" i say, i often say rude and invasive things without realising.

"tommy he's the same age as me" he chuckles and messes up james' hair after saying "he's just a hairy boy"

"stop it you prick" he pushes wilbur off "hi tommy it's nice to meet you"

"ok" i reply not knowing what else to say "anyway wilbur, can you tell phil to not let them take me"

james looked in between me and wilbur, he obviously got the wrong idea when i said 'take me'.

"tommy they aren't kidnapping you, you're just getting adopted"

"yes and you have to stop them! i don't want to get adopted"

"tommy i'm sixteen, what am i meant to do?"

"i don't know, you're tall why don't you clobber them"

"shut up" he chuckles.

by now i was also sitting on wilburs bed and they had paused their game.

"james you can save me right?"

"no sadly i can't tommy"

"fine, can i play your game then?"

"do you know how to play?" wilbur asks.

"no but i'll figure it out, i'm smart you know?"

"are you?"

"yes i'm in top set"

"you won't be for much longer if you carry on misbehaving"

"whatever, i'll be fine"

"keep telling yourself that"

i could feel anger building up inside me, i've always had short temper and i knew wilbur was only joking but i couldn't help myself.

"fuck off wilbur you're adopted"

"yeah and you will be soon" he laughs.

i swing my arm towards his face and hit him, it hurt my hand slightly but i didn't care. i punched him again until we were practically wrestling.

"i'll give you another black eye" i hiss.

"no you fucking won't, now get out my room" he pushes me off him but i couldn't control my anger and went back for him.

"no" i chuckle as i attack him again.

i don't know where i was hitting him, i had too much adrenaline pumping in my body to care. james was trying to pull wilbur off me but it didn't work, the last thing i remember is wilburs fists going to my face before everything went black.

~ T I M E • S K I P ~

"tommy" phil waved his hand in my face as my vision began to clear up.

i sit up and look around to see i'm in my bedroom "what happened?"

"wilbur hit you" techno replied.

"where is wilbur?"

"in his room mate" phil said "you need to lie down you've been out for a couple of hours"

"can i have some water?"

"yeah, techno go get some water"

techno nodded and walked out of the room slowly, i was still worried about techno about the other day. i had realised that in the new house i would've been the oldest and that meant i had to do what techno did, it scared me slightly.

i knew it was an older brother job but did it mean i really had to do it? i would've asked phil but he said that i shouldn't talk about it with anyone so i just decided to keep it to myself and think about it another time.