- N I N E T E E N -

~ Tommys pov ~

"Tommy! Mrs. Puffys here" Phil shouted up to me.

I jumped out of my chair and ran down the stairs shouting "Coming!"

I was met at the bottom of the stairs by Wil, Phil and Puffy in the kitchen.

"Hi Tommy" She smiled.

"Hi Puffy" I returned a smile.

"Do you like it here Tommy?" I nodded in response "That's great"

"Wanna come see my room, it's so cool!"

"Yeah, lead the way"

I ran up the stairs swiftly while Puffy followed behind closely, I opened the door to my room and let Puffy enter aswell.

"This is nice isn't it Tom?" She inspected it.

"Yeah, Techno even bought me minecraft on the computer!" I exclaim "Well Phil bought it on his card but Techno put in his details"

"This is all nice Tommy, I need to talk to you about school though"

"What's happening with school?"

"It's nothing bad, don't worry but we should go downstairs and talk about it. Is that alright?"

"Yeah sure let's go"

Me and Puffy left the room making our way back downstairs to where Phil was, I wasn't sure where Wilbur went but I wasn't that bothered as I was too busy listening to Phil and Puffy talk.

"So I was thinking we could get Tommy a one to one teacher as he had trouble sticking to work and getting it done in his old school" Puffy explained.

"I think that should be fine, what do you think Tommy?" Phil asked me.

"I don't like it" I crossed my arms and leaned back in my chair "Why do I have to have a teacher with me, I'm perfectly fine on my own"

"Okay Tommy, so how about for the first week you don't have one but if you misbehave in any of the classes repeatedly we will get you one"

"No, I don't want one just because I 'cant behave'" I did quotation marks with my fingers "It's stupid I'm going out I cant be arsed with this"

I left the house with my shoes in hand not sure where I was going but I didn't want to stay there, it seems a bit pathetic I know. But I don't like people controlling everything I do, I want a bit of freedom even when I'm at school.

I continue walking down the streets until I come across the park me and Tubbo were at a few days ago, I open the gate and make my way over to the the swing set. Luckily no one was there so I was all alone which was fine for me, although Phil was probably worrying about where I was I didn't really care.