- F O R T Y T W O -

~ Tommys pov ~

"Wait here because she gets a little excited" Sally told me as we got outside her house.

"Alright" I respond.

I waited outside with Wilbur as Sally did something inside until she finally came back to the door "Okay she's away from the door, she usually takes any chance she can to run so we gotta be careful"

I follow Wilbur inside and I take my shoes off as we get inside, her house was big, it was much bigger than Phil's house anyway. As we walk into the kitchen I see a woman sitting there who I'm guessing is her mum.

"Oh hi Sally, hi Wilbur" She says before looking over to me smiling "And who's this?"

"My foster brother" Wilbur smiled proudly which made me feel happy making me smile aswell.

"What's your name?"

I look over to Wilbur, I'm not great at meeting new people "Go on" he whispered into my ear.

"Oh, um I'm Tommy, nice to um meet you"

"You too! What are you guys doing here anyway?"

"Oh, we are just introducing Tommy to Bear, I was telling him about her an he really wanted to meet her"

"Well isn't that sweet! Are you guys staying for tea?"

"I'll ring my dad and ask him and I'll let you know"

"Okay, you're welcome to stay, I'm gonna make my famous spaghetti tonight I know you love it Wil!" She smiled at him.

"Oh yes!" He turned to me "We are definitely staying Tommy"

I just shrug "Alright"

I'm not going to lie all I wanted to do was meet the dog and then leave, I didn't even want to stay for dinner. I wasn't excited for it to be honest, I didn't have my headphones and I could already tell how to it was going to go down. I just had to brace myself for it.

"You wanna go meet Bear then?" Sally smiled.

"Um, yeah yeah"

The anxiety was building up inside me, I didn't want to freak out infront of Sally and her mum. I was embarrassed infront of Phil, Techno and Wilbur never-mind someone I barely held a conversation with.

We walked over to wherever the dog was when Wilbur whispered to me "You alright Toms?"

"Um yeah, I just haven't got my headphones so I'm nervous"

"You don't have to stay if you don't want to, I can get dad to pick you up"

"Really?"

"Yeah of course don't worry"

I see a fluffy dog in the corner of my eye and they immediately light up distracting me from what me and Wilbur were talking about. She jumped up to me on her two feet as I stroked her while laughing, she began licking my face which felt awful making me immediately move my head away while still laughing.

"Bear get down" Sally instructs while stifling a laugh.

"Here Tommy, she can do tricks look" Wilbur grabbed my attention "Bear sit"

Bear immediately sat down "Good girl!" Wilbur smiled while giving her a treat.

He hands me the bag of treats and tells me "You tell her to do something Tommy"

"Like what?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Tell her to roll over" Sally added.

"Oh um, alright" I turn to the dog grabbing a treat "Bear, roll over"

She rolled over so I gave her a treat and stroked her fur in while she attempted to lick my face.

"That's so cool! The old woman's dog never did this" I Smiled.